Anamorphic Prism - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Specification for standard Anamorphic Prism:
Diameter Tolerance: +0, -0.2mm
Flatness: λ/8 @ 633nm
Surface Quality: 60/40
Theta: = 29o27'±30"
Coating: MgF2 on perpendicular surface
Part No. A (mm) B (mm) C (mm)
ANP0-101 12.0 12.0 8.5
- Posted By: Fuzhou Antyco Optics
- Phone: 15860296796
- Address: 4/F, 12th Bldg, Taijiang Industrial Park, Juyuanzhou Industrial Zone,Fuzhou, Fujian, China, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Website: http://www.antyco.com/
Published date: August 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our manufacturing capabilities consist of all types of customized lens, Beam Splitters, Polarizing Optics, Prisms, Filters, Coatings, Optical Systems, Optical Assemblies and Optical Systems Solutions, Laser Crystals, NLO Crystals. The products are widely used in laser industry, optical communication, laser display, medical equipment, survey equipment, precision Instrument and semiconductor.
Corner Cube RetroreflectorFilters - Fuzhou Antyco Optics - China - August 11, 2016 - check with company for price
It has three mutually perpendicular surfaces and a hypotenuse face. Light entering through the hypotenuse is reflected by each of the three surfaces in turn and will emerge through the hypotenuse face parallel to the entering beam regardless of the o...
Right Angle Prism For SellFilters - Fuzhou Antyco Optics - China - August 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Right angle prism is deviating or deflecting a beam of light with 90o or 180o.It is often used in telescope, periscope and other optical system. Furthermore, Laser grade right angle prism is also available by MT-Optics. Specification for standard Rig...
Dove PrismFilters - Fuzhou Antyco Optics - China - August 11, 2016 - check with company for price
Dove prism has two applications. The main application is used as a rotator. It can rotate an image but without deviating the beam. And when the prism is rotated about the input parallel ray through some angle, the image rotates through twice that ang...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"