Beot Tubular Sparger - Chinaprice: contact company for price
porous material by sintering the metallic powder in a vacuum environment
at high temperature. It is a 20-80 titanium microporous tube welded with
ti plate or ti endcapand can be connected directly with the main thread.
1. Corrosion resistance
2. Light weight
3. High strength
4. Small aeration resistance
5. Uniform bubble
6. Long service life
5. Chlorine bleaching
6. Column flotation
9. Gas/liquid reactions
10. Oil Flotation
12. Oxygen stripping
15. pH control
17. Volatiles stripping
Beot Tubular Sparger
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 8631185119058
- Address: 336-2Heping East Road, Times Arking Building, Shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.beot-filters.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Insulating Oil Vacuum PurifierFilters - Chongqing Lushun Oil Purifier Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
JY Insulating Oil Vacuum Oil Purifier Series is widely used to regenerate and purify the deteriorated transformer oil, circuit breaker oil, capacitor oil, low viscosity lubricating oil, in power generation plants, transformer stations, electric trans...
Beot Porous Metal FilterFilters - Shijaizhuang Beot Inorganic Membrane Separation Eq - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
BEOT Sintered metal powder porous material is a new type of filtering separation material, which is made with industry metal powder in high temperature. BEOT manufactures a variety of filter material, such as cylinder, cartridge, disk, sheet, tube, c...
Beot Sintered Filter TubeFilters - Shijaizhuang Beot Inorganic Membrane Separation Eq - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Kinds of filter tube made by BEOT are used in air, water, oil filtration and separation and so on. Available materials are: stainless steel 316/316L, 304/304L, 310, 904, Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Nickel, Monel and other alloys .etc. on request. M...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"