Filter Coalescers - Chinaprice: contact company for price
phase. Filter coalescers consist of 2-stage separation process. The
first stage removes bulk liquid and larger solid particles. The second
stage consists of filter elements for finer liquid/solid removal. Filter
coalescers can be installed in both horizontal and vertical vessel
orientation. They are widely used in chemical, petrochemical, refineries
and other gas processing plants. Filter coalescers can be equipped with
quick opening closure for easy removal and replacement of filter
elements. Filter coalescers are designed in accordance with ASME VIII
Div.1 Stamped vessels are avaible upon request.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: FEATURE TEC
- Phone: 008602151695266
- Address: Part B, 15th floor, Shenergy International Buildin, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.feature-tec.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
FerrocleanFilters - FEATURE TEC - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
FerroCleanTM is a high-performance equipment which can carry-out filtration, back washing and discharging. It is capable of efficiently remove scrap-iron, ferrous powder and ferromagnetic impurities from all kinds of liquid, sizing agent and gases. F...
JustfitFilters - FEATURE TEC - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
JustFitTM can be used for pre-filtration and process filtration in Painting, Coating, Ink, Resin, Sizing agent, cutting fluid, etc. It is especially suitable for batch production and maneuverable filtration requirements. Justfit Thank you in advance ...
NodustFilters - FEATURE TEC - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
NoDustTM is a high efficient gas filter system, widely used in petrochemical, chemical fiber, chemical, electric power, iron and steel metallurgy, electronics and other industries, on flammable, explosive, sticky dust or fine dust filtration. NoDustT...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"