Punched Window - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Technical requirement Tolerance range
Size range 1-400mm
Size tolerance +0/-0.05mm
Angle tolerance ±2”-±5’´
Surface quality 40/20
Surface accuracy λ/10 per @633nm
Material Optical glass or infrared optical material
Coating film Visible light band
- Posted By: Fuzhou Antyco Optics
- Phone: 15860296796
- Address: 4/F, 12th Bldg, Taijiang Industrial Park, Juyuanzhou Industrial Zone,Fuzhou, Fujian, China, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Website: http://www.antyco.com/
Published date: August 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our manufacturing capabilities consist of all types of customized lens, Beam Splitters, Polarizing Optics, Prisms, Filters, Coatings, Optical Systems, Optical Assemblies and Optical Systems Solutions, Laser Crystals, NLO Crystals. The products are widely used in laser industry, optical communication, laser display, medical equipment, survey equipment, precision Instrument and semiconductor.
Ktp Crystal For SellFilters - Fuzhou Antyco Optics - China - August 11, 2016 - check with company for price
KTP crystal is mostly used as nonlinear crystals for frequency doubling of solid-state Nd:YAG crystal or Nd:YVO4 crystal laser, as it has large nonlinear optical coefficients, wide angular bandwidth and small walk-off angle, broad temperature and spe...
Linbo3 CrystalFilters - Fuzhou Antyco Optics - China - August 11, 2016 - check with company for price
LiNbO3 is widely used as electro-optic modulators and Q-switches for Nd:YAG, Nd:YLF and Ti:Sapphire lasers as well as modulators for fiber optics. The following table list the specifications of a typical LiNbO3 crystal used as Q-switch with transvers...
Nd Yag CrystalFilters - Fuzhou Antyco Optics - China - August 11, 2016 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Nd:YAG crystal is the most widely used solid-state laser material today. It has been used in the 'micro/mini' 'DPSS' (Diode Pumped Solid State' laser system to get high quality Red, Green or Blue laser output in which the blue laser of Nd:YAG crystal...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce