Copper Wire Vacuum Annealer - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The vacuum annealing is applied to annealing and brightening or heat treatment for copper wire and non-ferrous metals
applied to annealing and brightening or heat treatment for copper wire
and non-ferrous metals
There are many sizes from 1.5T to 8T for the vacuum anneeler. please inform us of your ideal size
For more detail, please feel free to contact me
Copper Wire Vacuum Annealer
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Dongguan Chuangzhan Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 076985251648
- Address: Dakeng Road, No.25, Huaide Street, Dongguan, China
- Website: http://www.chuangzhanjixie.com
Published date: October 25, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Extrusion Line Xm120 25General Equipment / Machinery - langfang xinming cable machinery industry co.,ltd - China - October 19, 2012 - contact company for price
Extrusion line XM120/25 Detailed description: I. Application: Extruded insulation of PVC, LDPE, XLPE, LSHF and so on. II. Technical Parameters: 1 Applicable conductor size:20-70mm 2 Finished wire or cable size:25-80mm 3 Extrusion capacity: Max 400kg/...
Wellhead Control PanelGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Shenzhen Ivs Test Corporation - China - October 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Standard: · API RP14A Subsurface Safety Valve Equipment, Ninth Edition, December 1994 · ASME Boiler and Pressure Vesser Code · National Electrical Code (NEC) · API RP 14C Application: · This unit is designed as ESD (emergency shut down ) system as pe...
Professional Jaw Crusher With Good QualityGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Zhengzhou Zoonyee Mining Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - October 10, 2012 - contact company for price
Introductin: Jaw Crusher is mainly used for middle crushing and fine crushing the medium hard ores and rocks in metallurgy, mining, chemical, cement, construction, refractories, ceramics and other industrial, sectors. Feature 1.High crushing ratio 2....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"