Hre Series Single Inlet Backward Curve Air Condition Centrifugal Fan - Chinaprice: check with company for price
inlet centrifugal air conditioning fan
1)work reliable, low noise
2)high efficiency, save energy
-- wheel uses the advanced technology, Optimized design of CFD flow field simulation for backward cured centrifugal wheel. It means blade section has a certain radian, not a straight line; the angle between air flow direction and blade velocity direction is blunt angle.
-- Steel laser cutting, precise positioning jig and all-welded technique are adopted for the blade to ensure smoothness of the margin of the blade. The welding angle is accurate, the whole blade is with strong strength, and the stress is evenly distributed during long-time high-speed operation. The operation is stable and reliable.
High balancing level
-- Each wheel is subjected to dynamic balance test. We insist to the balancing level of G4.0 (Typical products are balanced to G6.3 only). Long-term quiet and stable running of the fan is ensured fundamentally.
-- The wheel has a stable and smooth aerodynamic performance curve and owns a wide range of high efficiency working area which can efficiently avoid fan performance decrease caused by the deviation of the working point.
-- The series wheel exist a peak value of shaft power, when the motor is selected according to the power combined with the margin factor of motor power, the fan shaft power will not exceed the motor rated power no matter on which operation point of the stable working range the is running, then the clients can use it at ease.
Backward Curved HRE Centrifugal Fan
● Wheel Specification: 280～2, 000
● Installation: floor-mounted
● Volume range: 200～100, 000 m³/h
● Static pressure range: 200～2, 500 Pa
● Advanced backward curved wheel-Type R design, high efficiency.
● CFD flow optimization repeatedly, high-efficiency range and non-overload.
● Balance quality grade up to G4.0 (AMCA 204).
● Wheel extractable design for easy maintenance.
● Fully welded, high strength and leak-tightness.
● Various transmission ways for flexible selection and allocation.
● Air performance, sound and FEG certified by AMCA international.
- Posted By: Hubei Forry Environment Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862765029908
- Address: No.124, Minzu Road, Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Website: http://www.forryhb.com
Published date: September 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: Forry Corporation is an Chinese based multinational ventilation technology corporation that develops, manufactures,and supports a wide range of industry fans, cooling tower devices.Headquartered in Wuhan, Hubei, China, its best selling products are the industry blower and cooling tower parts
Tre Series Single Inlet Forward Curve Air Condition Centrifugal FanGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Hubei Forry Environment Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Optimized design The fan adopts advanced technology. Design of forward curved centrifugal wheel is optimized by means of CFD hydro-field simulating. The design is more accordant with the aerodynamic characteristics, and high efficiency, and stable ai...
Hrw Series Double Inlet Backward Curve Air Condition Centrifugal Fan BlowersGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Hubei Forry Environment Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Air condition fan double inlet centrifugal air conditioning fan 1)work reliable, low noise 2)high efficiency, save energy 3)CE, AMCA The backward inclined DWDI wheel has good ability of high efficiency and high energy savings The backward curved whee...
Trw Series Single Inlet Forward Curve Centrifugal Fan For Air Condition VentilaitonGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Hubei Forry Environment Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Air condition fan, inlet centrifugal air conditioning fan 1)work reliable, low noise 2)high efficiency, save energy 3)CE, AMCA Characteristics: Materials:Scroll housing and impeller made of galvanized sheet steel Bearing :Ball bearings Type of protec...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"