Mesh Belt Dryer For Food Vegetables Ceramics Fertilizers Chemicals Medicine Drying - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Mesh belt dryer is a common continuous drying equipment, which can be widely used in metallurgy, building materials, ceramics, fertilizers, chemicals, food, medicine and other industries, and mesh belt dryer is also an ideal drying equipment for food and vegetables processing. Especially suitable for drying flaky material which has better ventilation, strip, granular materials; For paste materials, it can be dried after pelletized or extruded by the forming mechanism.
The advantages of mesh belt dryer are small investment, fast-drying, high evaporation strength, high efficiency, large output, good quality; Standardized production, may increase the number of segments based on production volume. To achieve the best drying result by regulate the air capacity, heating temperature, residence time of materials and feeding rate. Device configuration are flexible, you can use the mesh belt flushing system and material cooling system. Most of the air is recycling, highly energy saving. Unique air distribution means more even distribution of hot air, to ensure the consistency of product quality. Heat source can adopt steam, conduction oil or gas hot air stove for corollary equipment.
Width of Mesh Belt: 2000
Dry Length: 10-26m
Feeding Length: 12-30m
Transmission Length: 1.5m
Drying Surface: 20-260m2
Transmission Power: 1.5-4kw
Inter layer Spacing: 400-600mm
Carrying Capacity: 90-200Kg/m2
Operating Temperature: Carbon Steel≤400 C°, Stainless Steel≤600 C°
Evaporation Intensity: 5-20kg water/m2.h
Heating Source: Hot wind, Electricity, Steam
Operating Speed: 0.06-1m/min
- Phone: +8613623865373
- Address: Zhiliu industry district, Xushui Town, Zhengzhou city, Henan province, Jiaozuo, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.briquette-making.com/
Published date: July 12, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company specialized in manufacturing cold pressing briquette production line, it is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, briquette coal, refractory, power plants and other industries. Cold pressing briquette production line includes: hopper, feeder, grinder, mixer, briquette machine, conveyor, mixing tank, dryer, draught fan, coal injection machine, burners, heat conversion furnace. Which the briquette machine is divided into coke powder briquette machine, desulfurization gypsum briquette machine, iron oxide briquette machine, coal briquette machine, mineral powder briquette machine, dry powder briquette machine, high pressure briquette machine; Dryer is divided into mesh belt dryer, chain conveyor dryer, drum dryer, rotary dryer and vertical dryer.
Mesh Belt Dryer For Food Vegetable Building Materials Ceramics Fertilizers Medicine DryingGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Zhengzhou Yonghua Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd - China - July 12, 2016 - check with company for price
Application Mesh belt dryer is a common continuous drying equipment, which can be widely used in metallurgy, building materials, ceramics, fertilizers, chemicals, food, medicine and other industries, and mesh belt dryer is also an ideal drying equipm...
Briquette Making Machine For Dry Powder Sawdust Coal PressingGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Zhengzhou Yonghua Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd - China - July 12, 2016 - check with company for price
Application Dry powder briquette machine can press a variety of materials, such as lime powder, dolomite powder, magnesium oxide powder, copper powder, chromium ore, manganese ore, laterite nickel ore, lead, zinc scrap, bauxite, non-ferrous metal pow...
Briquette Machine For Coal Iron Powder Charcoal PressingGeneral Equipment / Machinery - Zhengzhou Yonghua Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd - China - July 12, 2016 - check with company for price
Application Coal briquette machine can be used to suppress the end of coal, iron, coke, aluminum, iron, iron oxide skin, toner cartridges, toner, slag, gypsum, tailings, sludge, kaolin, activated carbon, coke and other powder, powder, scrap, waste, w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"