Panel Adjustable Scoring Saw Blades - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. High strength steel produces stable, flat blades
2. Tri-Metal brazing for impact resistant tips
3. Expansion slots prevent warping by allowing the blade to expand and contract as needed during heated operation
4. Laser-cutting delivers a more precise result than stamping, enhancing accuracy and performance
5. Surface coating ensures smooth cuts and extend blade life
6. Carbide specially designed for the woodworking industry to maintain a sharp edge
If you have any special requirement or need different size, please contact us at once. We could do it only for you. OEM orders are accepted.
- Posted By: Yueqing Flos Tools Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 8613736371466
- Address: Xiaxue Village,Shifan Street,, Yueqing, China
- Website: http://www.flostools.com
Published date: November 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Panels Cutting Circular Saw BladesHand Tools - Saws - Yueqing Flos Tools Co.,Ltd. - China - November 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Details: 1. Carbide:Tungsten Carbide tip from Ceratizit, Luxemburg 2. Saw Body:Japan-imported steel plate SK5 3. Size: 120x3.0-4.0x20x24T 4. Surface treatment: coated CrN 5. Teeth Shape: ATB Application: 1. Scoring laminate of panels in conjunction w...
Nonsparking Explosion Proof Anti Magnetic Hand SawHand Tools - Saws - Xinji Xingjie Safety Tools Co., Ltd - China - March 4, 2013 - contact company for price
We are manufacturers specializing in the production of explosion-proof tools, our main products include a variety of aluminum bronze and beryllium bronze hammer, axe, wrench, screwdriver, pliers, scissors, shovels, pry, chisels, listening needles, as...
Hand Hack SawsHand Tools - Saws - Trident Tools Ltd. - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
High Speed Steel All Hard, Bi Metal and 8% Cobalt Hand Hack saw Blades in 18, 24 & 32 TPI. Hand Hack Saws Please inquiry for your need now
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"