Dtw Digital Torque Wrench - Chinaprice: contact company for price
digital technology. Use strain gauge sensor as its key part
help to achieves precise torque value, good stability and low
Function: the value follow; peak hold, over torque alarm; three
units (N.m, lbf.ft, lbf.in) automatic conversion; exchangeable
head, lack voltage display, auto off if three minutes no use.
- Phone: 862988338837
- Address: Building D, No. 195, Gaoxin Avenue, Baoji, Shaanxi, Baoji, China
- Website: http://www.xahr.net.cn
Published date: June 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: we are the professional manufacturer of series torque tools for years.
Such as Mechanical Torque Wrench, Dial Torque Wrench, Torque
Screwdriver, Torque Multiplier, Hydraulic Torque Wrench, Hydraulic Pump,
Torque Wrench Tester and so on.
Reliable qualiry, competitive price, fast delivery, trustworthy partner!
Cheap Ratchet Socket WrenchHand Tools - Wrenches - Yuyao Golden Sun Tools Co.,Ltd - China - March 24, 2014 - contact company for price
' 1. Heavy- duty Drop Forged, Hardened, and Tempered Chrome vanadium Steel construction for unbelievable durability. 2. 72- teeth need as little as 5 degree to move fastener while a regular wrench needs 30 degree of sweep space. 3. Finely polished ch...
Tm Torque Multiplier 1000 20000n MHand Tools - Wrenches - HighReach Measuring &Controlling System Co., Ltd. - China - July 30, 2013 - contact company for price
TM series Torque Multiplier is a torque multiplying device. The gearing design allows for a high torque output with minimal input. It is applied for a difficult operation that other big wrenches can not complete. The operation is simple, and it saves...
Impact Driver Tools SetHand Tools - Wrenches - Kirin Auto Repair Hand Tools - Taiwan - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Features: ‧ For loosening screw or nuts that are rusted or hardened ‧ Reversible to firmly tighten fasteners ‧ Number of Pieces 23, Complete with 1pc impact driver, 3pc Twist Sockets, 3pc Twist Bits, 15pc Bits, 1pc Adapter ‧ L...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"