Apollo Dcs 50d Soldering Tips - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The APOLLO soldering tips mainly including TM( AC110V, the total length is 145mm) , TS( AC110V, the total length is 101mm) , DCM( AC48V, the total length is 145mm) , DCS( AC48V, the total length is 101mm) .
The soldering tip with stable quality, good performance, long life, temperature recovery very quickly;
The price competitive, environmental protection;
The tip shape is made by special machinery, dimension precise
Lead- free alloy coating, very dense;
Smooth tin flow, very long using life, about 50000 soldering points;
The tip surface is made of special material;
Tip will not turn black if temperature high;
Tin end with tin processing, it is easy to Adhere tin to prevent oxidation.
Apollo Soldering Tips Advantages:
• Designed to meet Lead free soldering requirements.
• A high precision thermocouple is built in to the apex of the iron tip, a minimal temperature drop can be quickly detected and recovered, and temperature can reach 300° C within 6 seconds.
• Quick change cartridge type iron provides for consistent location and height adjustment with each tip change.
The advantages of us
• High Quality: every soldering tip is tested before delivery, the usage life is good to reach at least 85% of original tip’s life time
• Favorable Price: the price is not high even though the good quality, you only need to pay 1/ 3 price to get the tip
• Short Lead Time: no need to wait! Ex- stock tips can be sent within 3 days and 15 days for no stock items
• Customizable: special tips can be custom made as per the requirements
• Free Sample: no need to worry about faulty, order only if you are satisfied with the performance.
- Posted By: Leisto Co. Ltd
- Phone: 075527448810
- Address: D-3A10, zhihuichuangxin Centre,Qianjin 2nd Road, B, Shenzhen, China
Published date: October 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: Leisto Industrial Co., Limited was founded in 2007 as a soldering tips
manufacturing workshop. As the business grows, we established the
International Sales Department and expanded our products to soldering
equipment, soldering materials, automatic tape dispenser, automatic
screw feeder, automatic label dispenser, industrial hand tools and so
on. We aim to provide quality products to a variety of electronic
industries, packaging industries, distributors and retail stores.
Located in Shenzhen, China the most developed city of electronics industry in China. We have very competitive price and sourcing capability, ship to any place all over the world.
Leisto has been manufacturing soldering tips for over 6 years, our product engineer is experienced and was working in OEM factory of world famous brands (HAKKO, Weller, Apollo Seiko, JBC, etc.
We only supply quality products to medium to high end markets.
Our rich industry experience enables us to make the quality better and price lower; we offer fast delivery and best service to let our customers feel comfortable to work with us.
Apollo Dcs 10d Soldering TipsHand Tools - Leisto Co. Ltd - China - October 24, 2014 - contact company for price
Apollo tips series: The APOLLO soldering tips mainly including TM( AC110V, the total length is 145mm) , TS( AC110V, the total length is 101mm) , DCM( AC48V, the total length is 145mm) , DCS( AC48V, the total length is 101mm) . Features: The soldering...
Apollo Dcs 13d Soldering TipsHand Tools - Leisto Co. Ltd - China - October 24, 2014 - contact company for price
Features: The soldering tip with stable quality, good performance, long life, temperature recovery very quickly; The price competitive, environmental protection; The tip shape is made by special machinery, dimension precise Lead- free alloy coating, ...
Apollo Dcs 16d Solder Iron TipsHand Tools - Leisto Co. Ltd - China - October 24, 2014 - contact company for price
• Features: • 1. Complete series of Apollo Seiko soldering tips available. • 2. Applied with all Apollo Seiko models. • 3. Reliable quality with competitive price. • 4. Nice package design • 5. Popular with our customers at home and abroad. • 6. Enou...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"