Popular Items Wholesale Magnetic Holder For Knives - Chinaprice: 20.00 Dollar US$
Hotsale Promotional gift Convenient Home Decoration wooden or stainless steel magnetic knife holder
Magnetic knife holder, or Magnetic Knife Strip, some people call them wood magnetic knife Racks, magnetic knife blocks or Wood magnetic knife holder, are an elegant and magical "drawer-less" solution to the storage of small items in a small space. The Maple magnetic knife holder or magnetic strip is made out of clear finished furniture grade Maple hardwood, hand-crafted, and finished with the top quality care of master woodworkers. The hand rubbed finish used on the magnetic knife holder wood of the Magnetic Strip is non-toxic and food-safe.
Stainless steel type
One of the best selling features of the Maple wood magnetic knife holders or magnetic knife strips over the metal or the exposed magnet versions is the ability to safeguard the knife sharp edge, if you take the time to go to a kitchen store that has their knifes on metal magnetic knife holders you will notice that the knifes edges will have a lot of nicks, that is clearly a result of having the metal knife constantly impacting the metal surface of the metal magnetic knife strip.
The holding power of the magnetic knife holder depends upon the size, weight and shape of the object attracted to the magnetic strip. The magnetic knife holder is an ideal storage solution for the kitchen, office, bathroom, garage, or entry.
For a clean and elegant look, the Maple magnetic knife holder or strip has been designed so that no screws or logos are visible once installed, only the beautiful wood of the magnetic strip.
Examples of objects that can be stored on a magnetic strip (provided they are ferromagnetic) include knives and poultry sheers in the kitchen, office supplies such as hole punches and scissors, bathroom items such as tweezers, nail clippers, and eyelash curlers. Small metal containers holding spices in the kitchen, or paperclips, rubber bands, and thumbtacks in the office can be stored on the magnetic strip. Keys can be kept on a magnetic strip, as well, provided there is something on the keychain that is ferromagnetic.
Where hang it
1.Above the sink: Tucked up and behind the sink, it's safe and inaccessible to children, but easy to reach when you putting your knives away after washing and drying.
2.Behind the stove. This makes good use of that oft-unused slice of wall right behind the stove.
3.To the side of the stove. If you prep food near your stovetop, this orientation keeps your knives within easy reach.
4.Underneath the cabinets. The solution for anyone who doesn't like the look of a knife strip! Get the space saving advantages without having to mount one out in the open.
5.Inside the cabinet door. The knife rack in this case is mounted on the inside of a kitchen cabinet door. (Although I'd imagine you'd have to be careful not to open or close the door too quickly lest the knives fall off!)
6.On the wall as part of a larger grouping. If you have open shelving in your kitchen, group a knife strip in with other items hanging on the wall for a clean, organized look.
7.On the backsplash. This is probably the most common way to hang a magnetic knife strip, particularly if you keep a chopping board or butcher block on your countertop. It keeps everything you need for your food prep in one place.
8.On a small, otherwise unused wall area. Don't know what to do with that bare corner or the empty space above your storage cart? Hang your knife rack there!
9.On the window frame. On the opposite spectrum, if you don't have any wall space to spare, mount a knife strip directly on your window frame.
10.On the side of the cabinets. Cabinet sides are another under-used space, but they work well if you want to hang your knife rack in a higher, safer location.
Why choose us
1. Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted: We can produce any your design.
3. Good Service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.
5. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract).
- Posted By: Chongqing Royway Machinery Co.Ltd
- Phone: 18696725118
- Address: tenglong, Chongqing, Chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.royways.com
Published date: May 31, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company mainly manufactures and sells Gasoline engine, Diesel engine, Marine engine, Generator, Water pump, Power tiller, Hydro generator, Wind generator, Soar generator Smart house and all the spare parts for them, and we also produce almost all kinds of the motorcycle & automobile Parts...... and our products are hot sale, especially in the Europe and USA, Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle East and South America.
Wooden Magnetic Knife HolderHand Tools - Chongqing Royway Machinery Co.Ltd - China - May 31, 2016 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Features The holding power of the magnetic knife holder depends upon the size, weight and shape of the object attracted to the magnetic strip. The magnetic knife holder is an ideal storage solution for the kitchen, office, bathroom, garage, or entry....
Stainless Steel Round Tube Magnetic Knife RackHand Tools - Chongqing Royway Machinery Co.Ltd - China - May 31, 2016 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Where hang it 1.Above the sink: Tucked up and behind the sink, it's safe and inaccessible to children, but easy to reach when you putting your knives away after washing and drying. 2.Behind the stove. This makes good use of that oft-unused slice of w...
Premium Custome Walnut Magnetic Knife Rack HolderHand Tools - Chongqing Royway Machinery Co.Ltd - China - May 31, 2016 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Product description Hotsale Promotional gift Convenient Home Decoration wooden or stainless steel magnetic knife holder Magnetic knife holder, or Magnetic Knife Strip, some people call them wood magnetic knife Racks, magnetic knife blocks or Wood mag...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"