Stainless Steel Round Tube Magnetic Knife Rack - Chinaprice: 20.00 Dollar US$
1.Above the sink: Tucked up and behind the sink, it's safe and inaccessible to children, but easy to reach when you putting your knives away after washing and drying.
2.Behind the stove. This makes good use of that oft-unused slice of wall right behind the stove.
3.To the side of the stove. If you prep food near your stovetop, this orientation keeps your knives within easy reach.
4.Underneath the cabinets. The solution for anyone who doesn't like the look of a knife strip! Get the space saving advantages without having to mount one out in the open.
5.Inside the cabinet door. The knife rack in this case is mounted on the inside of a kitchen cabinet door. (Although I'd imagine you'd have to be careful not to open or close the door too quickly lest the knives fall off!)
6.On the wall as part of a larger grouping. If you have open shelving in your kitchen, group a knife strip in with other items hanging on the wall for a clean, organized look.
7.On the backsplash. This is probably the most common way to hang a magnetic knife strip, particularly if you keep a chopping board or butcher block on your countertop. It keeps everything you need for your food prep in one place.
8.On a small, otherwise unused wall area. Don't know what to do with that bare corner or the empty space above your storage cart? Hang your knife rack there!
9.On the window frame. On the opposite spectrum, if you don't have any wall space to spare, mount a knife strip directly on your window frame.
10.On the side of the cabinets. Cabinet sides are another under-used space, but they work well if you want to hang your knife rack in a higher, safer location.
- Posted By: Chongqing Royway Machinery Co.Ltd
- Phone: 18696725118
- Address: tenglong, Chongqing, Chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.royways.com
Published date: May 31, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company mainly manufactures and sells Gasoline engine, Diesel engine, Marine engine, Generator, Water pump, Power tiller, Hydro generator, Wind generator, Soar generator Smart house and all the spare parts for them, and we also produce almost all kinds of the motorcycle & automobile Parts...... and our products are hot sale, especially in the Europe and USA, Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle East and South America.
Offer Various Types Of Bones BearingHand Tools - A&S Transmission Co.,Ltd. - China - November 24, 2016 - 50.00 Dollar US$
Models of Bones Bearings we could provide: BONES SUPER REDS, BONES CERAMIC SUPER REDS, BONES SWISS, Bones Super Swiss 6, Bones Ceramic Super Reds, Bones Swiss Ceramics, etc. All brands of bearing we could supply: Timken Bearing, NTN Bearing, IKO Bear...
Enduro BearingHand Tools - A&S Transmission Co.,Ltd. - China - November 24, 2016 - 50.00 Dollar US$
Models of Enduro Bearings we could provide: Enduro bearing 6804, Enduro Bearings 6900, Enduro Max 6801, Enduro bottom bracket bearing, Enduro Bicycle Bearings, HD1404K ACB6806, etc. All brands of bearing we could supply: Timken Bearing, NTN Bearing, ...
Cbc BearingHand Tools - A&S Transmission Co.,Ltd. - China - November 24, 2016 - 50.00 Dollar US$
Models of CBC Bearings we could provide: Split Spherical Roller Bearings, Needle Roller and Cage Assemblies, etc. All brands of bearing we could supply: Timken Bearing, NTN Bearing, IKO Bearing, VXB Bearing, NSK Bearing, Mcgill Bearing, Kaydon Bearin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"