Best Seller Basalt Crusher - Chinaprice: contact company for price
used in road paving projects at first, and then in mines. Jaw crushers
have many outstanding features such as big crushing ratio, even product
granularity, simple structure, reliable operation, simple and convenient
maintenance and economical running cost. It is widely used in many
industrial departments such as mine, metallurgy, building material,
highway, railway, water conservancy and chemistry for crushing various
materials whose compression strength less than 320MPa.
Structure and Working Principle:
Jaw crushers is mainly composed of racks, eccentric shafts, belt wheels, flywheels, movable jaws, and side protecting plates, knee plates, and backseat of knee plates, adjustable screws, restoring springs, fixed jaw plates and movable jaw plates. Toggle plate is the most important secure part. This series of jaw crushing machine uses curved extrusion to smash. Motor drives belt and belt wheel through eccentric shaft to make the movable jaw to move up and down. When eccentric shaft moves up, the angle between toggle plate and movable jaw rise, forcing movable jaw to move close to fixed jaw plate, and the materials are crushed to debris; when eccentric shaft moves down, the angle between toggle plate and movable jaw drops, under the action of draw bar and spring, movable plate move away from fixed jaw plate, debris is discharged from crushing cavity at the same time. Continuous production can be realized along with continuous rotation of the motor and periodic extrusion and discharge of movable jaw.
PE series jaw crusher is a large compound pendulum type, which is widely used in mining, smelting, building, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry, and many other industries. This series jaw crusher is suitable for coarse and medium crushing of all kinds of ores and rocks whose compressive strength is not exceeding 320 Mpa.
Advantages of Jaw Crusher:
1. Stable performance.
2. Large crushing ratio.
3. Uniform particle size.
4. Large adjustment range of the discharging mouth.
5. Simple structure.
6. Easy maintenance.
7. Low operation cost.
If you want to know the price of our equipment, please contact us!
- Posted By: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8637169606666
- Address: Kexue Revenue, High and New Technology Industrial , Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.fte-china.com/
Published date: September 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd., the original Henan First Machinery Manufacturing Company, founded in 1982, is a large joint stock corporation, majoring in heavy mining machinery and civil machinery manufacturing. Fote occupies an area of 360,000 square meters, including 60,000 square meters of standard heavy industrial workshops equipped with more than 500 large and medium sized metal processing, riveting and assembly equipment. The total online staff is up to 2,000.
Hot Sale Cobble CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Jaw crusher was first researched and developed in 1858. It was widely used in road paving projects at first, and then in mines. Jaw crushers have many outstanding features such as big crushing ratio, even product granularity, simple structure, reliab...
Hot Sale Calcite CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Jaw crusher is widely used in road paving projects at first, and then in mines. Jaw crushers have many outstanding features such as big crushing ratio, even product granularity, simple structure, reliable operation, simple and convenient maintenance ...
Mini Stone Crusher Machine PriceHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Stone crusher or rock crusher is widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, road, railway, water conservancy, chemical industry, etc. Fote stone crusher uses high- quality composite wear- resistant materials that have strong impact resistan...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"