Best Selling Raymond Mill Parts - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Raymond Mill is applicable to the grinding and processing of more than 280 kinds of materials with hardness less than 9.3 and humidity less than 6% in mining, construction, chemical industry and metallurgy. The fineness of the finished product can be adjusted from 30 mesh to 325 mesh according to requirements.
Firstly, the big size material is processed by the jaw crusher and reduced into shivers less than 20mm ( for 3R66 pulverizer, the input size is less than 15mm) . Then the materials are carried into hopper by bucket elevator, and is transported into the mainframe by the electro- magnetic vibrating feeder evenly and continuously for grinding. The mainframe is driven by the speed reducer through the central axis in the mill. The quincunx stand connected with the upper part of central axis, at the quincunx stand, rollers are set and by which the vibrating pivot formed. Below the quincunx stand and rollers there is shovel system. Materials are fed into the space between rollers and shovels when they are turning, and then be grinded by the pressure produced when rollers are turning, thus powder is made. The crushed powder is blown into the analytic engine on the upper of main frame by air current for divisional screening. The unqualified powders will fall into main frame for regrinding, and the qualified will enter the large cyclone collector. After separating and collecting, powders will be discharged through pipes, that is, finished products. After separation, air current is absorbed into fan by the upper pipe of the cyclone collector. The whole air current system is airtight, and it is operated under the negative pressure.
1. Simple operation:
2. Strong Grinding Force and Expanding Grinding Area:
3. Strong ability of shoveling material:
4. High Classification Accuracy:
5. High yield:
Fote Machinery has Raymond mill for sale. If you would like to know more information about Raymond mill, such as raymond mill price and the minimum order quantity, please contact us. In addition, we also provide Raymond mill parts at a reasonable price. Welcome to your inquiry!
- Posted By: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8637169606666
- Address: Kexue Revenue, High and New Technology Industrial , Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.fte-china.com/
Published date: December 19, 2014 -
- Business Description: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd., the original Henan First Machinery Manufacturing Company, founded in 1982, is a large joint stock corporation, majoring in heavy mining machinery and civil machinery manufacturing. Fote occupies an area of 360,000 square meters, including 60,000 square meters of standard heavy industrial workshops equipped with more than 500 large and medium sized metal processing, riveting and assembly equipment. The total online staff is up to 2,000.
Best Selling Raymond MillHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - December 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Introduction Raymond mill, also known as raymond grinding mill, raymond roller mill and raymond grinder, is suitable for grinding non- flammable and non- explosive materials whose Moh’s hardness is below 9.3 and humidity less than 6% such as barite, ...
High Quality Raymond Mill For SaleHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - December 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Brieif Introduction Raymond Mill is applicable to the grinding and processing of more than 280 kinds of materials with hardness less than 9.3 and humidity less than 6% in mining, construction, chemical industry and metallurgy. The fineness of the fin...
Best Selling Raymond Grinding MillHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - December 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Description of Raymond Grinding Mill Raymond gringing mill or raymond grinder is widely used for grinding calcium carbonate, gypsum powder, power plant desulfurization, non- metallic mineral powder, pulverized coal preparation industry and suitable f...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce