Cement Crusher With Reasonable Price - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Hammer crusher is widely used for the coarse, medium and fine crushing of various crisp materials with medium hardness whose compression strength is below 180MPa such as limestone, gangue, gypsum and shale. According to the sizes of feeding port, hammer mill crusher can be divided into large hammer crusher and small hammer crusher. Hammer crusher is a single- stage crushing machine that can directly crush the materials whose maximum granularity is 600- 180 mm to 25 mm or below. It is suitable for the medium and fine crushing of medium hard materials in cement, chemistry, power and metallurgy.
Main Types and Application
Hammer crusher can be divided in to single- stage hammer crusher, high- efficiency hammer crusher, sanding machine, vertical- shaft hammer crusher, reversible hammer crusher and ring hammer crusher. Changing the hammers of this machine into ring coal crusher with steel ring will make a new hammer crusher. It is mainly used for crushing coal in the power plant, and it can also be used for crushing gypsum, salt and other chemical raw materials and some other medium hard materials. In addition, it can not only used in crushing production line and sand making production line, but in the ore beneficiation production line replacing cone crusher.
Hammer crusher mainly crushes materials relying on the impacting force. When it works, the electromotor drives the rotor to rotate with high speed. After the materials evenly go into the crushing chamber, the high- speed rotating hammers will impact, cut and split the materials until they are crushed. At the same time, under the gravity, the materials will rush from the high- speed rotating hammers to the baffle and grate bar inside the machine, and the materials bigger than the screen hole will stay on the screen to be impacted and ground until they reach the desired granularity, and finally the materials will go through the screen bar and be discharged out of the machine.
1. Unique design.
2. Solid structure
3. Strong practicability.
4. Large crushing ratio.
5. High efficiency and energy conservation.
6. Strong wear resistance of hammer head.
Stone Crusher Manufacturer:
If you want to know more information, please leave us a message below or send us emails to us, we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you!
- Posted By: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8637169606666
- Address: Kexue Revenue, High and New Technology Industrial , Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.fte-china.com/
Published date: September 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd., the original Henan First Machinery Manufacturing Company, founded in 1982, is a large joint stock corporation, majoring in heavy mining machinery and civil machinery manufacturing. Fote occupies an area of 360,000 square meters, including 60,000 square meters of standard heavy industrial workshops equipped with more than 500 large and medium sized metal processing, riveting and assembly equipment. The total online staff is up to 2,000.
Hot Sale Dolomite CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Impact crusher is able to process all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials whose side length is below 500 mm and compression strength below 350 MPa. Working Principle When the machine works, driven by the electro motor, the rotor will rotate wi...
Best Selling Iron Ore CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Impact crusher is able to process all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials whose side length is below 500 mm and compression strength below 350 MPa such as granite, limestone and concrete. Working Principle When the machine works, driven by the...
Coal Gangue Crusher For SaleHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Impact crusher is able to process all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials whose side length is below 500 mm and compression strength below 350 MPa such as granite, limestone and concrete and it is widely used in ore crushing, railway, highway ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"