Copper Ore Flotation Process - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Copper ore flotation is generally a relatively simple process, and after a period of grinding, can achieve fineness of-200 mesh accounting for 50% to 70%, then a rough flotation, 2 or 3 times fine selected, 1 or 2 times sweep election. If copper minerals disseminated particle size is relatively small, we can consider the stage of grinding and separation joint processes. Bornite ore dressing plants mostly use the grinding and separation processes of crude concentrate regrinding - selection of stage, and its essence is mixed - differential flotation process. First by a period of rough grinding, roughing, scavenging, and then crude concentrate regrinding and then selected high-grade copper concentrate and concentrate. Coarse pulverized -200 mesh account for about 45% to 50%, then regrind, about 90% to 95% with fineness of about -200 mesh.
Copper mineral processing equipment
Copper ore dressing equipment production line consists of jaw crusher, ball mill, spiral grader, magnetic separator, flotation machine, concentrator and dryer. Cooperate to the feeder hoist, conveyors can be composed of complete mineral processing production line. The production line has high efficiency, low energy, high processing capacity and economic rationality. Copper mineral processing equipment adopts wet drum permanent magnetic separator, which is widely used in the beneficiation, coal washing, and chemical sectors, and for wet sorting of the particle size of 6-0 mm strong magnetic minerals, and mineral magnetic material and non-magnetic material two kinds of products. We also recommend XJ flotation separator to complete copper ore beneficiation process.
Copper ore flotation machine applications
The series flotation machine is suitable for non-ferrous ferrous metals, can also be used for non-metallic, such as: coal fluorite, talc sorting and widely used in the rare metal ore (lithium ore, bismuth, antimony, tantalum and niobium ore ), precious metal ore (gold, silver), non-ferrous minerals (lead, zinc, copper, molybdenum, cobalt, tungsten ore, tin, bauxite, nickel) and the black ore (magnetite, hematite ore, limonite, manganese ore, chromite, pyrite cinder), non-metallic minerals (quartz sand, fluorite ore, graphite ore, barite, rutile, mica, zircon).
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: June 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Molybdenum Ore Processing PlantHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Molybdenum ore beneficiation Molybdenum ore beneficiation sorting operation is make already monomer dissociated ore through appropriate means to achieve the process of separation of useful minerals and gangue. Commonly used methods: 1, flotation sepr...
Antimony Ore Beneficiation Process And EquipmentHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Antimony ore dressing equipment is required to be determined according to the nature of the antimony ore beneficiation process ��antimony ore types corresponding antimony ore processing equipment, so as to achieve good beneficiation eco...
Magnetite Ore Dressing LineHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Magnetite beneficiation process is generally crushing, pre-selected cast the waste, grinding, classification, magnetic separation. Ball Mill adopts energy saving cone ball mill, magnetic separator using a new composite magnetic system , thus energy-s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"