High Efficiency Marble Jaw Crusher - Chinaprice: contact company for price
and fine crushing of mid- hard ore and rocks in the sections of
metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, cement, construction, ceramics
together with refractories. High Efficiency Marble Jaw Crusher is most
suitable to crush all kinds of soft and hard ore whose compressive
strength is not higher than 300MPa. The maximum lumpiness of materials
to be crushed should follow the technical data chart.
High Efficiency Marble Jaw Crusher is used to crush hard stone like granite, basalt, river stone, etc. from 720mm down to about 0- 5, 5- 10, 10- 20, 20- 40mm or other sizes according to your need, as aggregate for construction. With it, tengfel can provide you the well- shaped cubic final products, with low energy consumption, low cost, easy maintenance, and high efficiency. Also, with the most advance technology, automatic lubricating system and hydraulic system, the european type jaw crusher and impact crusher will provide you the best experience.
High Efficiency Marble Jaw Crusher Advantages:
► Convenient maintenance and economical running expense.
► The large feed opening and force- feeding action from the inward and downward eccentric movement of the swing jaw mean that our jaw crusher can increase the capacity.
► Firm structure, stable performance, large capacity, even producing granularity.
► With the increase of production, our jaw crusher can greatly reduce the operating costs.
The motor drives the belt wheel, and makes movable jaw up and down by eccentric shaft.
When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw gets larger, and the materials can be crushed to reach the crushing target.
When the movable jaw is down, the angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes smaller.
The movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the function of drawbar and spring.
And then the crushed materials are discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing cavity.
If you want to know more information about our High Efficiency Marble Jaw Crusher Price, please send an email to us. We will contact with you as soon as possible!
- Posted By: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8637169606666
- Address: Kexue Revenue, High and New Technology Industrial , Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.fte-china.com/
Published date: January 22, 2015 -
- Business Description: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd., the original Henan First Machinery Manufacturing Company, founded in 1982, is a large joint stock corporation, majoring in heavy mining machinery and civil machinery manufacturing. Fote occupies an area of 360,000 square meters, including 60,000 square meters of standard heavy industrial workshops equipped with more than 500 large and medium sized metal processing, riveting and assembly equipment. The total online staff is up to 2,000.
Hot Sale Dolomite Crusher JawHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - January 22, 2015 - contact company for price
Dolomite Crusher Jaw is specially designed by our company, based on the successful experience in similar products at home and abroad, for mining, smelting, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy, road construction and other industrial...
Best Selling Rock Jaw Crushing MachineryHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - January 22, 2015 - contact company for price
Rock Jaw Crushing Machinery or Jaw breaker is also called tiger mouth. The crushing cavity of the jaw crusher is made up of dynamic jaw board and static jaw board and finishes the crushing process by simulating the movement of animal jaws. Jaw crushe...
Mineral Powder Briquetting MakerHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - January 6, 2015 - contact company for price
Application Materials: A: Coal/ coke/ charcoal powder. B: Metal powder: Iron powder, magnesium oxide powder, copper powder, chromium ore, lead, zinc scrap, bauxite, nonferrous metal powder, silicon manganese alloy powder etc. C. Mineral powder: alumi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"