High Quality Ball Mill Price - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Ball mill is one kind of ore beneficiation equipment, which is mainly used in ore processing operation and commonly seen in ore processing plant. It can grind small pierces of ore into very fine particles, thus preparing for subsequent processing. After being ground by ball mill, ore pulp is formed, then being selected. According to different grinding methods, ball mill can be divided into wet ball mill and dry ball mill. Also, it can be divided into overflow ball mill and grid ball mill according to different discharging methods.
Usage and Application of Ball Mill
Grinding ball mill is widely applied to cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, compound fertilizer, ferrous and non- ferrous metal ore dressing, glass, ceramics and other industries. It can carry out both wet and dry grinding of all kinds of ores and other grindable materials. According to different to materials and discharging methods, ball mill can be divided into overflow ball mill and grate ball mill.
Materials spirally and evenly go into the first cabin of the grinding machine through the feeding hollow shaft from the feeding device, and inside the first cabin, there are ladder lining boards or ripple lining board in which there are many steel balls with different specifications. The cylinder rotates and produces eccentric force to bring the steel balls to a certain height, and then the steel balls will fall down to impact and grind the materials. After being coarsely ground in the first cabin, the materials will go through the single- layer partition board and into the secondary cabin in which there are flat lining board, and in the lining board there are steel balls to further grind the materials. Finally the powdery materials will be discharged from the discharging grating bar to complete the powder grinding process.
- Posted By: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8637169606666
- Address: Kexue Revenue, High and New Technology Industrial , Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.fte-china.com/
Published date: October 14, 2014 -
- Business Description: Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd., the original Henan First Machinery Manufacturing Company, founded in 1982, is a large joint stock corporation, majoring in heavy mining machinery and civil machinery manufacturing. Fote occupies an area of 360,000 square meters, including 60,000 square meters of standard heavy industrial workshops equipped with more than 500 large and medium sized metal processing, riveting and assembly equipment. The total online staff is up to 2,000.
2014 Hot Sale Ball MillHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - October 14, 2014 - contact company for price
Introduction Ball mill is one kind of ore beneficiation equipment, which is mainly used in ore processing operation and commonly seen in ore processing plant. It can grind small pierces of ore into very fine particles, thus preparing for subsequent p...
Grinding Mill Raymond For LimestoneHeavy Equipment - Mining - Hongcheng Mining Equipment Co., Ltd - China - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Hongcheng special designed HC series grinding mill for limestone, talc, calcite, calcium carbonate, active carbonate, etc. Widely used in the mining industry to grind the non- metallic minerals for paper making, cement industry, glass industry and ch...
Hot Sale Dolomite CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Impact crusher is able to process all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials whose side length is below 500 mm and compression strength below 350 MPa. Working Principle When the machine works, driven by the electro motor, the rotor will rotate wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"