Magnet Separator Is A Hot Seller - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The magnetic system of magnetic separator is made of compound materials composed of high grade ferrite materials and rare earth alnico. The average magnetic induction of the drum surface is 100mt to 600mt. Different types of magnetic separation such as forward flow, semi-counter flow and counter flow can be provided according to customers’ demands.
Magnetic Separator is used to separate magnetite, hematite, limonite, pyrrhonist, limonite smaller than 3 mm in the wet way. It is also used to separate iron in coal, nonmetallic ore, construction industry etc. The magnetic system of magnetic separator is made of compound materials composed of high grade ferrite materials and rare earth alnico. The average magnetic induction of the drum surface is 100mt to 600mt. Different type of magnetic separation such as forward flow, semi-counter flow and counter flow can be provided according to customers’ demands. This series of magnetic separators are of simple structure, high magnetic intensity, easy operation and easy maintenance.
Features of magnet separator:
1. Used in fret medium and fine crushing in order to improve the richness, the magnetic pulley is used for eliminating the wall rock in the iron ore
2. Used to send the un-deoxidized ore back for re-agglomeration
3. Used to eliminate iron in the ceramic industry to improve the ceramic quality
4. Used to eliminate iron in coal, foundry sand, refractory, and other industries
Working principle of magnet separator:
When slurry flows into trough though ore-feeding tank, loose ore particles enter then trough's ore-feeding zone under water flow of ore-feeding hosepipe. Upon magnetic field effect, magnetic particles get together and form “magnetic mass' or “magnetic linkage', which is absorbed to the cylinder under magnetic force when it moves toward magnetic pole. Because the polarity of magnetic pole is alternately disposed along the cylinder's rotation direction and remains unchanged at work, gangue and other non-magnetic minerals among “magnetic mass' or” magnetic linkage' falls off when the cylinder rotates. Then the “magnetic mass' or “magnetic linkage' absorbed to the cylinder surface comes out as ore concentrate. Then the ore concentrate is unloaded into concentrate trough under water flow of ore-unloading hosepipe when it moves to the marginal magnetic system with lowest magnetic force along the cylinder rotation. For full- magnet roller, the discharging process is made through the brush roll. As for non-magnetic or weak magnetic minerals left in the slurry, they are discharged out of trough along with the slurry, which is called gangue.
- Posted By: Shanghai Shunky Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 00862166030377
- Address: 1000 Jinhai Road, Pudong District, Shanghai,China, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.sandmaker.biz/
Published date: August 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Shunky Machinery Co.,Ltd.is the leading enterprise of rock & mineral processing equipment in the world.
Jce Series Jaw CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Shanghai Shunky Machinery Co.,Ltd. - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Product description: JCE series Jaw crusher, Shanghai Shunky Machinery Co., Ltd. is the leading enterprise of rock & mineral processing equipment in the world. JCE series Jaw crusher has already uncontrovertibly become the most popular crushing equip...
Vsi Sand Making MachineHeavy Equipment - Mining - Shanghai Shunky Machinery Co.,Ltd. - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Product description: VSI series Sand Making machine is the latest successful new generation sand making machine with the international advanced level. After technology accumulation for many years, production of modern precision machining equipment en...
Dsd Pe Series Jaw CrusherHeavy Equipment - Mining - Shanghai Shunky Machinery Co.,Ltd. - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Product description: Jaw Crusher is ideally suitable for primary and secondary crushing. The largest compression resistance of the material to be crushed is 320MPa. The jaw crusher is widely used in stone mining, metallurgy industry, building materia...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"