Nickel Ore Production Line - Chinaprice: contact company for price
components of the ore, ore dressing and processing methods also
different. Nickel ore is mainly divided into sub-sulfide copper-nickel
ore and nickel oxide ore. Today, we discuss these two kinds of nickel
ore beneficiation. Copper-nickel sulfide ore beneficiation methods most
notably is flotation, and magnetic separation and re-election is usually
secondary beneficiation methods. Flotation of copper-nickel sulfide ore,
often adopts the collector and frother used in flotation of sulfide
copper minerals. A basic principle to determine the flotation processis
is prefer the copper into the nickel concentrate as much as possible to
avoid nickel to enter the copper concentrate. Because loss of copper
concentrate in the nickel is large in smelting process, while the copper
in the nickel concentrate can get a more complete recovery.
Nickel ore crushing equipment
Crushing equipment (crusher) is essential equipment in the nickel ore processing equipment, the main role of which is that mined particle size of relatively large original ore is crushed into the granularity that can be sent directly to of the ball mill and other milling equipment. The broken equipment can be divided into coarse broken equipment and thin broken equipment, rough broken equipment used in the first session of the nickel ore processing equipment, primary crushing of the newly mined nickel ore. Commonly used coarse broken equipment is jaw crusher. The coarse broken nickel ore are transported into fine broken equipment ( the secondary crusher), after crushing, screening, can be fed into the milling equipment. Common fine crushing equipment are impact crusher and hammer crusher.
Nickel ore screening equipment
Screening equipment is mainly cooperated with crushing crusher, used to screen the material crushed by the stone crusher and other crushing equipment. The ore , whose granularity meet the requirements , is directly sent into the milling equipment, unqualified return back to crusher , continues to be broken. Common screening device is a vibrating screen.
Nickel ore milling equipment
Ball mill is the common used nickel ore milling equipment. Now the energy ball mill occupy the relatively large application. The main role is grinding the ore after broken by the crusher, untill the ore can enter the sorting equipment.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: June 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Molybdenum Ore Processing PlantHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Molybdenum ore beneficiation Molybdenum ore beneficiation sorting operation is make already monomer dissociated ore through appropriate means to achieve the process of separation of useful minerals and gangue. Commonly used methods: 1, flotation sepr...
Antimony Ore Beneficiation Process And EquipmentHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Antimony ore dressing equipment is required to be determined according to the nature of the antimony ore beneficiation process ��antimony ore types corresponding antimony ore processing equipment, so as to achieve good beneficiation eco...
Magnetite Ore Dressing LineHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Magnetite beneficiation process is generally crushing, pre-selected cast the waste, grinding, classification, magnetic separation. Ball Mill adopts energy saving cone ball mill, magnetic separator using a new composite magnetic system , thus energy-s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"