Sman Sh Lh Series Gyratory Hydraulic Cone Crushers - Indiaprice: contact company for price
solution for the secondary crushing to achieve uniform product size of
hard rocks, ores, stones and minerals. Depending on the required output,
cone crusher is available in below models: Secondary Cone Crusher - the
crushers that receives feed from the primary crusher, further reducing
rock in size. Tertiary Cone Crusher - the crushers that receives feed
from the secondary crusher, further reducing rock in size. Cone Crusher
is suitable for the reduction of materials like rock, iron ore, gypsum,
river gravel, limestone, basalt, gabbro, magnetite and also for the
aggregate crushing. All bearing bushes are designed on the basis of a
very well engineered metallurgic composition minimizing friction losses.
The Concave and Mantle are cast out of high grade manganese steel and
machined to fit the required parameters in order to achieve minimum wear
and eliminate maintenance time. All Hydraulic and Rotary functions are
synchronized and controlled by the hydraulic and electrical control
panels. A very compact Hydraulic power pack controls all the Hydraulic
and Lubrication systems. SMAN SH/LH Gyratory Hydraulic Cone Crushers are
equipped with the most advanced crushing techniques. The outer shells
and the other body components are made out of the finest quality steel
castings and its robust design helps withstand high crushing loads. The
main shaft and eccentric system is made out high grade forged alloy
steel and precision machined for accurate Gyro Crushing action resulting
in maintenance free operation. The heavy duty steel fabricated is fitted
with a suitable discharge conveyor and electrical motor driven system
making it convenient to install the whole crushing station in very short
time eliminating the need to build any concrete foundation. For inter
site movement mobile type skid with a foldable discharge conveyor is
also available soon as option.
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Shakti Mining Equipment Pvt Ltd
- Phone: 912532381041
- Address: W-140(A) to 143(A), MIDC Industrial Area, Ambad, Nasik, Maharashtra, India
- Website: http://www.shaktimining.com
Published date: August 27, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shakti mining equipments private limited is renowned manufacturer and exporter of the widest range of crushing & screening equipments along with road compaction & material handling equipments, covering a vast spectrum in mining & construction equipment field. It is based in India since 1986 with brand names as Kamal, Shaktiman & SMAN. Today, SMAN is a very much reputed brand in the construction & mining field & the products are giving outstanding performance at the site, with increased productivity and lowest operating costs.
Static Pressure Briquette MachineHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Tongheng Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction Static pressure briquette machine: mainly press a variety of iron, ore, iron oxide, slag, refractories and so on, every powder materials which required refining burn are needed static pressure briquette machine. Main Features: The main f...
Environment Protection Briquette MachineHeavy Equipment - Mining - Henan Tongheng Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction Briquette machine mainly used for pressing powdery material which are difficult to molding, the character of briquette ball press machine is high molding pressure, main engine revolution adjustable, and with a spiral feeding device. Appl...
Julong Gold Mining Equipment Selecting MachineryHeavy Equipment - Mining - Qingzhou Julong Dredging&Mining Machinery CO., LTD - China - January 31, 2016 - contact company for price
1. Julong Gold Mining Equipment Julong gold mining equipment is widely used both on land and in water area( together with dredger ) for gold selecting. From mini portable gold dredger to large union, Julong is able to provide a varity of designs to f...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce