Superfine Heavy Calcium Carbonate Powder Production Line - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Heavy calcium powder ( calcium carbonate ) is by mechanical grinding to reach required fineness, mainly has two kinds of wet and dry process. The existing dry grinding equipments, are mainly Raymond mill, jet mill and ball mill, etc.
Our ball mill adopts a miniature grinding media and related technology, solving the problems of aggregation, sticking to medium and a lining plate when the material is ground to a certain size. Changing the inner structure of ball mill, solves the problem of the smooth discharge of material; and the use of wear-resistant materials, solves the contradiction between grinding media gradation stability and wear, so as to meet the requirements of superfine grinding operation such as stable production, high annual utilization rate, large scale ; and compared with other grinding equipments, its unit power consumption is greatly reduced, comprehensive ability classics index advanced, easy to maintain, with good prospects for development.
2. Heavy calcium carbonate powder production process
1)crushing process: in order to improve output of ball mill, coarse powder of 80 - 150 mesh crushed by the existing raymond mill will be directly sent into grinding head warehouse of ball mill. From the scale of the production line, a raymond mill machine’s yield is enough.
2)Input device : the recycled coarse powder to 3-5t / h are sent into a screw conveyor, then into the bucket elevator, and put into the grinding head warehouse.
3)Grinding process: under the production process, calcite thick powder belonging to coarse material is easy block in the warehouse. In order to make the material smoothly, the warehouse should be equipped with decompression cone, and inertial vibrating feeder and a spiral valve at the bottom of warehouse. after activation by inertial vibration feeder, calcite powder, through the spiral valve into the electromagnetic vibration feeder, then metering , finally into the ball mill. The ground powder by Ball mill are peripheral discharged into a pneumatic conveying pipeline. Ball mill’s discharge place is feeding sealed by vane feeder.
In short, using the ball mill grinding classification process to produce heavy calcium powder in large scale has the advantages of feasible technique, stable operation, high economic index, good application value. The grinding process is also suitable for other low hardness of non-metallic mineral such as: talc, kaolin, quartz, feldspar, mosquito stone snake, alumina , etc.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: June 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Molybdenum Ore Processing PlantHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Molybdenum ore beneficiation Molybdenum ore beneficiation sorting operation is make already monomer dissociated ore through appropriate means to achieve the process of separation of useful minerals and gangue. Commonly used methods: 1, flotation sepr...
Antimony Ore Beneficiation Process And EquipmentHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Antimony ore dressing equipment is required to be determined according to the nature of the antimony ore beneficiation process ��antimony ore types corresponding antimony ore processing equipment, so as to achieve good beneficiation eco...
Magnetite Ore Dressing LineHeavy Equipment - Mining - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Magnetite beneficiation process is generally crushing, pre-selected cast the waste, grinding, classification, magnetic separation. Ball Mill adopts energy saving cone ball mill, magnetic separator using a new composite magnetic system , thus energy-s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"