Construction Ceramsite Production Equipment - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The rotary kiln is the main equipment of the current production of lightweight aggregates. Ceramic sand production can be summed up as fragmentation, ingredients, grinding, granulation, calcined, preparation, finished cooling, screening, packaging and other processes. Calcination stage is very important. Cylindrical kiln level is about 3 degree angle, inclination placed in the idler. The material into the kiln from the high end of the kiln, as the kiln do a rotary motion, from height (kiln inlet) rolled to a lower (kiln head), at the same time in the kiln hood , high pressure positive blower will injecte material into the kiln, and make full combustion, the heat generated by the material physical and chemical changes, resulting in the expansion phenomenon, after cooling to achieve ceramsite.
Construction ceramsite application:
1. ceramsite concrete block
Ceramsite concrete block is using light ceramic and cement as raw materials, adopting advanced equipment and technology, through the accurate ratio, mixing, forming and conservation, to make into lightweight aggregate concrete small block.
Ceramsite block is a new product by smashing, spressing the the ceramsite that is produced by burning at high-temperature waste rock, waste. The ceramsite block is characterized by light weight, high strength, thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound-absorbing, waterproof, moisture, fire performance, size is accurate, complete specifications and other characteristics. For building walls of masonry, it can significantly reduce the building weight, reduce the structural steel consumption, reduce cost, increase the use of the area, etc. to improve the ergonomics of masonry, shorten the construction period, save the mortar. The ceramsite block can be used in high-low-rise building frame structure inside and outside the infill walls, air conditioning, and cold storage insulation wall, the noise of the place sound-absorbing or sound insulation wall, firewall and other wall materials.
2. ceramsite hollow block
The ceramsite hollow block is usually used as wall materials, the benefits are as follows:
2.1 Can reduce labor intensity, save both labor and materials, and difficult to crack.
2.2 Sound insulation, good thermal insulation properties.
2.3 ceramsite hollow block wall materials is the ideal energy-saving insulation wall buiding material and can create a significant economic and social benefits for the construction of the company.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: May 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
The Equipment Of Explosion Proof Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Explosion-proof Ball Mill is the indispensable equipment of the production of inflammable and explosive materials, it has the advantages of strong adaptability of raw materials, large production capacity, good seal to prevent dust leakage, continuous...
The Equipment Of Dry Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Dry ball mill is mainly designed for dry areas or some jealous water process ( such as cement, asbestos factory production process or some dry beneficiation process ), but also widely used in refractory materials, chemical raw materials, phosphate an...
The Equipment Of Wet Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
The structure and working principle of the wet ball mill is similar to ordinary ball mill, but because the carrying medium is water, the system composition and operation has two distinctive features: (1) Two-level separation system constitutes two re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"