Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate Production Equipment - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The main device in production of Lightweight Expanded Clay is rotary kiln used for roasting ceramic. Our plant 's rotary kiln structure is more advanced with high thermal efficiency. Rotary kiln is divided into two sections, the forepart for drying kiln , posterior segment for calcining kiln, two segment kiln body is connected and closed by seal ring made of cast iron. There are twomutuallyindependentfront and rear gear devices to drag the kiln operating.
Lightweight Expanded Clay production process are summarized below:
Using Illite structure clay as main raw material, mixed with a small amount of sulfur iron slag, calcium carbonate powder and heavy oil as additive and expansion agent, after proportioning, mixing, homogenizing, adding water then kneading and stirring in three biaxial mixer to make wet clay mud pie which contains about 30% water, with the belt conveyor is fed into the rotary kiln, in the kiln drying, granulating, baking into lightweight expanded clay.
After wet clay mud pie entering into the kiln, it moves forward with the rotation of rotary kiln, first contact with the hot flue gas from weak to strong heat smoke, resulting in strong heat exchange, evaporation drying and clay broken into particles, by rotation makes the clay into balls . Rotary drying kiln in special structure greatly increases the heat transfer area of each section, level of winnowing material, leads to comprehensive high heat exchange efficiency, so which is extremely beneficial for the clay on the evaporation of wet heat and mass transfer and drying process . When the clay particles from the forepart drying kiln pass into the posterior calcining kiln, dry granulation has been completed.<
Calcining kiln is hollow kiln with firebrick lining for winnowing device, which can effectively increase the material lifting height, so that the cycle number of materials in contact with hot smoke stream is increased and achieve rapid warming, obtain enhanced heat exchange effect, thereby accelerating the high temperature solid phase reaction and rapid expansion of sintering process.
Ceramic sintering process temperature range as follows:
1. temperature of flue gas in feeding end of kiln is 150 ~ 170 0C
2. flue gas temperature in coupling region of drying kiln and calcining kiln is 800-850 0C
3. Ceramic calcination temperature ( rapid expansion temperature ) is 1120-1150 0C
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: May 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
The Equipment Of Explosion Proof Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Explosion-proof Ball Mill is the indispensable equipment of the production of inflammable and explosive materials, it has the advantages of strong adaptability of raw materials, large production capacity, good seal to prevent dust leakage, continuous...
The Equipment Of Dry Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Dry ball mill is mainly designed for dry areas or some jealous water process ( such as cement, asbestos factory production process or some dry beneficiation process ), but also widely used in refractory materials, chemical raw materials, phosphate an...
The Equipment Of Wet Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
The structure and working principle of the wet ball mill is similar to ordinary ball mill, but because the carrying medium is water, the system composition and operation has two distinctive features: (1) Two-level separation system constitutes two re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"