The Equipment Of Energy Saving Ball Mill - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Energy-saving ball mill is an efficient ball mill among various ball mill models and energy-saving ball mill is the most extensive grinding mixing machinery. While at higher efficiency stage, the fineness can be up to 40-60UM , Screen cushion is less than 3%. In exceptional circumstances, the fineness can reach10UM or lower. Energy Saving Ball Mill material belongs to the significant smash equipment when the raw material broken. It is widely used in cement, silicate, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizer, black and non-ferrous mineral processing as well as glass, ceramics and other manufacturing industries, dry or wet grinding of a variety of ores and other grind-able materials.
Energy-saving ball mill working principle:
The energy saving ball mill is a horizontal cylindrical rotary device, lattice-type ball mill. By material from the feed device into the compound air shaft, spiral evenly into the mill's first warehouse, of which there are ladder liner or corrugated liner, built with different specifications steel ball. Rotating cylinder produces a centrifugal force to bring the ball to a certain height , then fall. The falling balls abrasive materials by pounding force. The material in the first position achieve the coarse grinding, then through single-layer diaphragm plate into the second position, the warehouse lined with flat lining, steel ball, to make the material further grind. Powder expel through the discharge grate plate to complete the grinding operations.
Ball Mill structural characteristics:
The machine consists of the main parts of the feeding part, discharging part, turning part, transmission part (reducer, small driving gear, motors, electrical control). The hollow shaft uses steel, lined with removable rotary gear casting hobbing process, the body inlaid cylinder liner wear, has good wear resistance. The operation of the machine is stable, reliable work.
The use of energy-saving ball mill in the dressing
Mineral processing equipment - mining ore first preliminary broken by jaw crusher to a reasonable degree of fineness , through the hoist to the mining machine into the ball mill for crushing, grinding. Afterball mill grinding to certain fines, broken ore are sent into the next process: classification. Spiral classifier with the principle that different proportion of solid particles , different speed in liquid, complete the classification of ore mixture.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: May 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
The Equipment Of Explosion Proof Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Explosion-proof Ball Mill is the indispensable equipment of the production of inflammable and explosive materials, it has the advantages of strong adaptability of raw materials, large production capacity, good seal to prevent dust leakage, continuous...
The Equipment Of Dry Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Dry ball mill is mainly designed for dry areas or some jealous water process ( such as cement, asbestos factory production process or some dry beneficiation process ), but also widely used in refractory materials, chemical raw materials, phosphate an...
The Equipment Of Wet Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
The structure and working principle of the wet ball mill is similar to ordinary ball mill, but because the carrying medium is water, the system composition and operation has two distinctive features: (1) Two-level separation system constitutes two re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"