The Equipment Of Kaolin Rotary Kiln - Chinaprice: contact company for price
temperature calcining superfine kaolin and the technology has been
mature, advanced, representing the development direction of ultra-fine
kaolin calcining technology. The rotary kiln calcination technology is
characterized by low energy consumption, high yield, stable performance
and after dehydration, decarbonization the kaolin will be whitened, too.
Rotary calcined kaolin has becomes the essential mineral raw materials in dozens of industries such as paper making, ceramics, rubber, chemicals, paints, pharmaceuticals, and defense industries. Rotary kiln calcining makes kaolin's applications more extensive.Some high-tech fields began to make extensive use of kaolin as a new material, and even nuclear reactors, high heat resisting porcelain parts of shuttle and spacecraft , are also made with kaolin.
Rotary Kiln calcining
Kaolin calcining is the process of endothermic, decarbonization, dehydration, heat, phase transformation.Internal heating type rotary kiln of calcining , is essentially that when the calcining kaolin reached a temperature of exothermic peak, in a very narrow temperature range to control its temperature, to make it fully dewatering decarbonization, and does not cause the phase change, to maintain a desired physical properties.Internal heating type rotary kiln temperature calcines kaolin are following the intermediate routes as below: Feeding - Heating (also quoted the wind) - dehydration, decarburization- heat releasing after heat, wind supply- products quenching.
Process principle of internal heating type rotary kiln in medium temperature calcining superfine kaolin is reliable, advanced, and its principle is most suitable for kaolin exothermic process's response characteristic.There are some ideas that because the flame directly contacts with kaolin, kaolin easy to make mullite phase transition. However, practice has proved that strict control of the calcination temperature and time after kaolin up to exothermic peak, can not only make the kaolin completely dehydrated, decarbonization, whitening, but also no phase change. In essence, the kaolin in excess of exothermic peak temperature range ( 40-800C) will get sufficient reaction, which can achieve complete dehydration, decarbonization whitening.At this point, the implementation quenching on material, reduce or avoid the re-oxidation during slow cooling process, which can effectively stabilize the product of physical and chemical properties, which can not be achieved by an indirect heating method.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 8602150115833
- Address: No.999 Gangxi Road , Haimen city, China
- Website: http://www.pe600.com
Published date: May 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
The Equipment Of Explosion Proof Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Explosion-proof Ball Mill is the indispensable equipment of the production of inflammable and explosive materials, it has the advantages of strong adaptability of raw materials, large production capacity, good seal to prevent dust leakage, continuous...
The Equipment Of Dry Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Dry ball mill is mainly designed for dry areas or some jealous water process ( such as cement, asbestos factory production process or some dry beneficiation process ), but also widely used in refractory materials, chemical raw materials, phosphate an...
The Equipment Of Wet Ball MillHeavy Equipment - New - Jiangsu Zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - May 27, 2013 - contact company for price
The structure and working principle of the wet ball mill is similar to ordinary ball mill, but because the carrying medium is water, the system composition and operation has two distinctive features: (1) Two-level separation system constitutes two re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"