Diesel Engine Parts For The Aftermarket Heavy Duty Industry - Chinaprice: 0.01 Dollar US$
Milequip Corp. products source from factories that have either QS OEM standard or equivalent quality. With high quality and competitive price we stock a comprehensive range of replacement spare parts and are in position to develop new products according to samples or drawings provided by customer.
With over 20 years experience in aftermarket service, we will offer you our best service.
- Posted By: Milequip Corp.
- Phone: +8615840553436
- Address: Zhongrun International Building, 22 Sanhao St., Shenyang, China, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
- Website: http://www.milequip.com.cn/
Published date: June 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Milequip Corp.manufactures and distributes quality replacement spare parts for earthmoving equipment and heavy vehicles, specializing in KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS,and HITACHI etc..
Gw Series Free Fall Hydraulic WinchHeavy Equipment - Parts - Jamie - China - April 20, 2017 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Model: ZGW/ZGH Series Pull Force: 5000 - 10000kgs Rope Speed: 0-40m/min Application: Pipe layer, crawler crane, motor crane, engineering driller, grab windlass, gravity crusher and any other hoisting equipment. With brake in the last stage, the ZGW/Z...
Planetary Speed Gearbox Slew Swing Drive Gfr SeriesHeavy Equipment - Parts - Jamie - China - April 20, 2017 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Model: GFR Series Ratio: 5-28 Output Torque: 1000-180000N.m 400 series hydraulic transmission can endure the large outside radial and axial forces. It features for high torque, high starting efficiency, low speed stability and low noisy operating. Th...
Hydraulic Speed Planetary Gearbox Bl300 SeriesHeavy Equipment - Parts - Jamie - China - April 20, 2017 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Model: BL300 Series Replace for: Brevini ED, ET, EQ, EM, EC and EL series Bonfiglioli 300 series Dinamicoil RE, RA series Reggiane Riduttori RR series Ratio: 3.4-5000 Output Torque: 1000-450000N.m The installation and overall dimension of planetary g...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"