Square Opening Wire Screen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material: High Tensile Steel Wire or Stainless Steel Wire
Wire Diameter: 1.0- 12.5mm
Aperture: 1.6- 150.0mm
End Types: Flat Screen, Wrapped or Hooked
Characteristics: Â±3% aperture tolerance, perfect flatness/ squareness, superior mesh evenness/ tightness
Production standard is according to ISO4783/ 3, ISO14315: 1997, ISO2194: 1991
- Posted By: ITHK
- Phone: 613426397540
- Address: NO.28 Andingmen East Street, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.intltrade.com.cn
Published date: May 12, 2016 -
- Business Description: International Trading (Hong Kong) Group Limited. (hereinafter referred to as the English abbreviation: iTHK) registered in Hong Kong; was established in 1996. iTHK is the private international trading and service company in the energy and chemical industry, mainly engaged in the introduction and supporting engineering equipment. There are 26 employees in iTHK with offices in Beijing, Xinjiang and Luoyang.
High Tensile Steel Screen Woven Wire ScreensHeavy Equipment - Parts - ITHK - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Woven Wire Screens Itâ€™s a versatile screening media which is easy to install and maintain. Designed to a long wear life and can be economically used in most applications. Hook type: Bending, Welding, Metal sheet hook. ( type C or type U) . Wire dia...
Slotted Opening ScreensHeavy Equipment - Parts - ITHK - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Slotted Opening Screens These slotted screens are designed to offer high production by providing a greater percentage of open area and greater wear life than normal square aperture screens. It avoids blinding and pegging for the wet and sticky materi...
Self Cleaning ScreensHeavy Equipment - Parts - ITHK - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Self- cleaning Screens Self- cleaning screens are high quality, non- blinding screening surface made by Pre- crimped wire. It provides precise screening and sizing, by separating the flakes, elongated material, and slivers from product where other sc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce