Replacement Engine Parts For Heavy Vehicles - Chinaprice: 0.01 Dollar US$
Milequip Corp. products source from factories that have either QS OEM standard or equivalent quality. With high quality and competitive price we stock a comprehensive range of replacement spare parts and are in position to develop new products according to samples or drawings provided by customer.
- Posted By: Milequip Corp.
- Phone: +8615840553436
- Address: Zhongrun International Building, 22 Sanhao St., Shenyang, China, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
- Website: http://www.milequip.com.cn/
Published date: June 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Milequip Corp.manufactures and distributes quality replacement spare parts for earthmoving equipment and heavy vehicles, specializing in KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS,and HITACHI etc..
Custom Plastic Injection Mold MakingMachine Tools - Parts - 3K Mold(Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd. - China - September 23, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
3k mold (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd was established in July 1999, located in Shenzhen. It’s a comprehensive enterprise which specialized in plastic injection mold making and plastic molded parts production services. We can supply professional services such as...
Oxygen Lance Nozzle For Metal Melting Furnace Made In ChinaMachine Tools - Parts - shandong chongsheng metallrgical oxygen lance co.,ltd - China - July 30, 2016 - 500.00 Dollar US$
Nominal Tonnage: 300 tons nozzle Specification: Φ406 × 6, with the stable and reliable performance, Baosteel replace imported from Japan in 1991, metallurgical effect better than similar products of imports. 1. High quality oxygen lance nozzle for Ba...
Oxygen Lance Nozzle For Electric Arc FurnaceMachine Tools - Parts - shandong chongsheng metallrgical oxygen lance co.,ltd - China - July 30, 2016 - 500.00 Dollar US$
The nozzle is casted by vacuum pressure casting process, its physical properties, chemical properties and mechanical properties have been significantly strengthened and enhanced the nozzle end surface impact and corrosion resistance capability, signi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"