Api 2 3 8 Oil Drill Pipe - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Steel grade:G105, R780, S135, E75 OD:2-3/8'(60mm) Thickness:7.11mm RSC:NC26
Length:R1, R2, R3 Otherwise we could supply the products according to your
Shijiazhuang LongWay Petroleum Drill Tolls Co., Ltd
Api 2 3 8 Oil Drill Pipe
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 13933146708
- Address: hebei china, shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.lwdrill.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shijiazhuang LongWay Petroleum Drill Tolls Co., Ltd is a company that specially manufactures kinds of petroleum drill pipes and joints in China.
Our products including API oil drill pipes,water well drill pipe flat drill pipe,geographical drill pipe and non dig drill pipe and oil drill pipe joints, lock joints,reducer union.
Diamond Core Drill Bits For Hard RockMachinery - Drills - Beijing Pinzuan Technology Co., Ltd - China - February 23, 2017 - 150.00 Dollar US$
Core drilling is one of the most valuable tools available to any exploration geologist or mineral prospector. We specialize in core drilling environmentally sensitive or difficult to reach areas.Fast, safe, effective, and low impact, Using a Backpack...
Pdc Excavating Pick For Road Miller And Mining MachineMachinery - Drills - Wuhan Reetec Diamond Co.,Ltd - China - February 22, 2017 - 20.00 Dollar US$
PDC picks are widely used for hard tunneling excavation, coal mining (with coal gangue), complex geology, road milling, applied in construction of rotary drilling machines and dual milling equipment. When cutting coal rocks, picks will bear periodic ...
Lotus Steel Tooth Tricone Rock Roller BitsMachinery - Drills - Kamal Import Exports Inc. - India - November 23, 2016 - contact company for price
As per API standards and specifications: Open Bearing Bit Size: 2 7/8" with N Rod to 17 1/2" for SOFT / MED / HARD formation. API PIN Connection: N Rod (4 TPI) or AW to 6 5/8” or 7 5/8” Reg. Sealed Bearing Bit Size: 6 ¼", 8 ½”, 12 ¼” & 17 ½" for ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"