High Manganese Steel Material Clay Geological And Drill Bit - Chinaprice: 1100.00 Dollar US$
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Center Drill Bit
7-5/8" or as you need
oil, water and gas and mining well drilling
medium to medium hard
Packaging Details: iron box or as your request
Delivery Detail: 7 days
- Posted By: CANGZHOU GREAT PDC BITS CO.,LTD
- Phone: 86-13833781493
- Address: junziguan, hejian, canghzou, China
- Website: http://www.pdcbit.net
Published date: June 27, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company is one of the largest PDC bits manufactures in China for more than ten years.We focus on design,manufacture , sales and service all kinds of PDC bits.All the PDC bits are meet the API certification.
By the way, our products have been exported to many countries ,also win a lot of regular customers.So we have confidence to satisfy you with both the quality and service.
Diamond Core Drill Bits For Hard RockMachinery - Drills - Beijing Pinzuan Technology Co., Ltd - China - February 23, 2017 - 150.00 Dollar US$
Core drilling is one of the most valuable tools available to any exploration geologist or mineral prospector. We specialize in core drilling environmentally sensitive or difficult to reach areas.Fast, safe, effective, and low impact, Using a Backpack...
Pdc Excavating Pick For Road Miller And Mining MachineMachinery - Drills - Wuhan Reetec Diamond Co.,Ltd - China - February 22, 2017 - 20.00 Dollar US$
PDC picks are widely used for hard tunneling excavation, coal mining (with coal gangue), complex geology, road milling, applied in construction of rotary drilling machines and dual milling equipment. When cutting coal rocks, picks will bear periodic ...
Lotus Steel Tooth Tricone Rock Roller BitsMachinery - Drills - Kamal Import Exports Inc. - India - November 23, 2016 - contact company for price
As per API standards and specifications: Open Bearing Bit Size: 2 7/8" with N Rod to 17 1/2" for SOFT / MED / HARD formation. API PIN Connection: N Rod (4 TPI) or AW to 6 5/8” or 7 5/8” Reg. Sealed Bearing Bit Size: 6 ¼", 8 ½”, 12 ¼” & 17 ½" for ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"