Mgj 50l Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig With Diesel - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. MGJ- 50L Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig With Diesel
2. Used for anchoring and jet- grouting
3. Depth: 60m
4. Diameter: 130
1. General Description
MGJ- 50L crawler drill rig for anchoring and jet- grouting is
a type of integration of crawler, mud pump and control panel
based on original MGJ- 50 drill rig for anchoring and jet-
It features long feed stroke, large capacity, easy to
operate and move etc. It is better idea anchoring drill rig
for anchoring bar, consolidating and strengthening
engineering and all other engineering geological drilling.
The drilling rig is mainly used in soil and rock anchoring,
consolidation of road base, dam base and retaining wall, and
blasting hole drilling and jet- grouting.
2. The drill rig features:
1) . The drill rig is with mechanical transmission and
hydraulic feed, drill hole dia. is mainly 110—130mm( can
reach 180mm) , drilling capacity 60 m, can drill at any angle
between horizontal and vertical.
2) . Long feeding stroke reaching 2300 mm with 2 m drill rod.
3) . Using with rotation drilling and percussion –rotation
drilling, drill efficiently.
4) . Support cylinder, it is easy to adjust the angle of the
5) . With crawler, it is easy and fast to find out the drill
3. Technical Specifications
Diesel engine ZS1115 15kW 2200 r/ min
Base pre- meter
Drilling hole dia: 130 mm mainly ( can reach 180 mm)
Drilling capacity: 60m
Drilling angle: any angle between vertical and horizontal
Drill rod: 50 mm or 73mm; length 2 m
Rated pull force: 22 kN
Rated push force: 14.6 kN
Lifting speed: 0.259 m/ s
Max. torque: 2984 N•m
Top- drive head:
Type: mechanical top- drive head
Stroke: 2300 mm; 1500 mm ( shorter mast type) ; 800 mm ( the
shortest mast type)
Speed: 48; 88; 162; 281 r/ min, reverse speed: 39 r/ min
- Phone: 862362794421
- Address: No. 9-10, 23 Nanping West Road, Nanping Street, Na, Chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.cqtestkit.com
Published date: April 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Chongqing Gold Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. is one of the
leading manufacturers in China of geophysical instruments. Since its
foundation, our factory has a group of highly qualified technical
personnel specialized in development and well trained workers, with
advanced machinery and equipment. Our enterprise absorbs domestic and
international advanced technology and management experience, and
constantly develops new products. Currently, our manufactured products
include electrical prospecting instrument, logging sensor (Geophone),
radioactive exploration instrument etc. Five categories of various types
of geological exploration instruments and accessories are widely used in
geological prospecting for mineral resources, engineering exploration,
seismic monitoring, groundwater searching and other related industries
Water Injection Wellhead DeviceMachinery - Drills - Jiangsu oilway machinery Co.,LTD - China - November 23, 2015 - contact company for price
KZ series water injection wellhead consists of Christmas tree and tubing head, which is the necessary device of onshore oil filed water injection project, andit has the function of pro and con irrigation, pro and con washing well, irrigation test, et...
Kq Series Resistance To Sulfur Oil Gas Wellhead DeviceMachinery - Drills - Jiangsu oilway machinery Co.,LTD - China - November 23, 2015 - contact company for price
KQ series resistance to sulfur oil( gas) wellhead device is designed and manufactured according to standard of sy/ T5127- 2002 and API Spec 6A ( ISO10423) , and all pressure parts and flange adopt high qualified alloy steel forgings with nondestructi...
Two Way Pearl Drilling MachineMachinery - Drills - Dongtai Ultrasonic Gem Machine Co.,Ltd - China - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Two- way pearl drilling machine Pearl drilling machine, shell drilling machine, gem drilling machine Main Parameters: Voltage: AC220V Power: 250W Dimension: 300* 220* 200mm Weight: 10kg Function: the pearl drilling machine adapt high accuracy rail, w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"