Airstream Bi Directional Glass Tempering Furnace - Chinaprice: contact company for price
while compressed air is injected into heating furnace, in which it
brings certain amount of heat onto glass top surfaces and is helpful for
even heating on-line low-e glass, etc.
LD-AB AirStream F&B Bi-directional tempering furnace adopts AirStream heating technology and they both have a flat quenching section and a bending quenching section that lie on both sides of the heating furnace. By loading the glass in different direction, the furnace can temper both flat and bent glass. Glass can be tempered includes: on-line Low-E glass, extra white glass, silk-printed glass, pattern glass, tinted glass, clear glass, etc.
1) There are flat tempering section and B bending tempering section on both sides of the heating section; by loading the glass in different direction, the furnace can temper flat and bent glass;
2) It adopts AirStream heating technology; it can temper on-line low-e glass, extra white glass, screen printed glass, pattern glass, tinted glass, clear glass, etc;
3) It can temper good quality flat and bent glass for architectures and furniture, etc.
Types: A2030B08/2 , A2030B10/2 , A2436B15/2 , A2442B18/2 , A2450B25 , A2460B25 , A2850B25 , A3080B30
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Price Terms: FOB
Delivery Time: Within 90 Days
Port: Qingdao Port
Production Capacity: 30 Sets per Month
LandGlass is a company specializing in the developing, manufacturing and marketing of glass tempering furnaces, make life safer and better is our persisitent pursuit, we aim to offer you the best-quality products and perfect service. We look forward to cooperate with you to realize mutual benefit and win-win result. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
- Posted By: LandGlass
- Phone: 0086-0379-80890369
- Address: China, Luoyang, China
- Website: http://www.landglass.co
Published date: November 1, 2013 -
- Business Description: LandGlass Technology Co., Ltd. is a hi tech enterprise specializing in
the development, manufacturing and marketing of glass tempering furnaces
under the guidance of its philosophy of " integrity, quality, innovation
and service " which has been adhered to since its founding , is
committed to the development of glass processing technologies to provide
all kinds of world advanced glass tempering furnaces for customers to
help them upgrade their products and make continuous progress in
technological innovation.So far, LandGlass has established the entire
series of technical solutions for the flat and bent tempered glass
products to meet the demands in architectures, furniture, household
appliances, automobiles and solar energy industries. There are ten
series of equipments and over one thousand kinds of specifications and
types. The products of LandGlass have enjoyed great popularity not only
among the customers in China, but also have found a good sale in dozens
of countries and regions in Europe, north and south America, Asia,
Oceania and the Middle East.
Superair Bi Directional Glass Tempering FurnaceMachinery - Glassworking - LandGlass - China - November 1, 2013 - contact company for price
SuperAirTM ---Radiation heating plays a main role during glass heating, while larger volume of compressed air is blown into heating furnace by intelligent pipe convection system. Therefore, both on-line and off-line low-e glass can be evenly heated. ...
Airstream Flat Tempering FurnaceMachinery - Glassworking - LandGlass - China - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
AirStreamTM -Radiation heating plays a main role during glass heating, while compressed air is injected into heating furnace, in which it brings certain amount of heat onto glass top surface and is helpful for even heating on-line Low-E glass, etc. L...
Jetconvection Continuous Flat Glass Tempering FurnaceMachinery - Glassworking - LandGlass - China - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
JetConvectionTM -Convection heating plays a main role during glass heating. After being heated in jet convection chamber, the hot air inside heating furnace is blown onto glass surface and then goes back to hot air blowers for contiuous circulation, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"