Gaskets And Plates For Plate Heat Exchanger - Chinaprice: contact company for price
thickness: 0.5mm and 0.6mm Metal lined: Stainless steel, Titanium Rubber
lined: Nitrile, EPDM, NBR, F26, FTP Plates: Stainless steel 316L/304,
Titanium, Hastelloy, SMO 0254 NBR, EPDM, F26(VITON), FTP GASKETS for
Plate heat exchanger.
ISO9001, CE, UL, WRAS, RoHS, CCS certified.
Gaskets And Plates For Plate Heat Exchanger
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Baode Heat Exchanger Co,.Ltd
- Phone: 8651086020236
- Address: No.33 Xicheng Road, JiangYin,China, JIiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.bd-heatech.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Gasket Plate Heat ExchangerMachinery - Heat Exchanger - Baode Heat Exchanger Co,.Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Gasket plate heat exchanger Can replace Alfa Laval's Porducts Frame plate: Carbon steel/Stainless Nozzles: Carbon steel/Stainless Metal lined: Stainless steel, Titanium Rubber lined: Nitrile, EPDM Plates: Stainless steel 316L/304/Ti Certified by ISO9...
Polar Industrial Air Conditioner Hot Water TypeMachinery - Heat Exchanger - Hingo Refrigeration Equipment Factory - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
- Working temperature: general model 18-40℃;low temp model 10- 40℃;high temp model 18-50℃. - Polar Water Chilled Conditioner is designed for both industrial and business sectors. Available are Water Cooled Packaged Air Conditioner, ...
Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger Counter Form SurfacesMachinery - Heat Exchanger - ShanDong BOYU Machinery Co.,Ltd. - China - August 13, 2012 - contact company for price
A spiral heat exchanger refers to a pair of flat surfaces that are coiled to form the two channels in a counter-flow arrangement. Each of the two channels has one long curved path. The main advantage of this device is its highly efficient use of spac...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce