Semi Welded Heat Exchanger - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Gasketed plate heat exchanger reaches its limits when it comes to aggressive media for which the use of gaskets is not suitable. We provide semi-welded plate heat exchanger in this circumstance. It is widely used in the evaporation and condensation of ammonia and freon refrigerant, industrial evaporation and condensation, water-cooled oil cooler, and general cooling and heating of high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosive media in one channel.
Our semi-welded plate heat exchanger adopts the world's most advanced laser welding machine and modern laser beam welding process. Compared with other welding methods, laser beam welding process has the advantages of little deformation after welding, high welding quality, and small stress. It is particularly suitable for high pressure and corrosive conditions.
Technical data of our semi-welded heat exchanger
. Pressure: Maximum design pressure is up to 30 bar.
. Temperature: Maximum operating temperature is up to 200℃, minimum operating temperature is -40℃.
. Corrosion: Resistant to most aggressive media.
304, 304L, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 254SMO, Titanium, N200/201, Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy C-2000, Hastelloy G-30, 904L.
Plate thickness: 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm
Gasket material: EPDM, Nitrile, Chloroprene, Fluororubber
Semi-welded plate heat exchanger consists of a series of cassettes, which formed by two plates laser welded together along the sealing groove. The aggressive medium flows inside the cassette, only in contact with a special designed ring gasket. Each cassette is fitted with a gasket. The other medium flows in the gasketed channels. Two media flow reversely in adjacent channels, between which heat transfer will take place.
Two main parts: cassettes and frame.
Cassette is the core component of semi-welded plate heat exchanger. The frame consists of fix frame plate, movable pressure plate, carrying bar, guide bar, and thread rods.
Cassettes are assembled between a fixed frame and a movable pressure plate and compressed by tightening bolts.
- Posted By: Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 15853247953
- Address: 1, Qutangxia Rd, Qingdao 266002, China, Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.hiwellcn.com
Published date: November 16, 2016 - Modified date: November 16, 2016
- Business Description: Qingdao Hiwell Machinery has been in business since 1994 for over 20 years, accumulating sales revenue of $36 million annually. We mainly supply machinery parts, rigging hardware, and heat exchangers.
1) Advanced machinery equipment to satisfy strict requirements for different machinery parts. Experienced engineers to improve drawing and process, saving customers’ cost at the most extent.
2) Rigging hardware all in readiness for your one-stop purchasing.
3) We have selection software to design practical and cost-efficient heat exchangers to your applications. There are also hundreds of types of plates and gaskets for customers’ choices.
Plates For Heat ExchangersMachinery - Heat Exchanger - Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
We have hundreds of types of plate and gasket for your choice, with the most complete range, perfect quality and irresistible prices. Used for maintenance and production Plate material: SS304, 316L, Titanium, Nickel, 254Mo, Hastelloy Plate thickness:...
Gaskets For Heat ExchangersMachinery - Heat Exchanger - Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
We have more than 100 types of plate and gasket for your choice, with the most complete range, perfect quality and irresistible prices. Plate material: SS304, 316L, Titanium, Nickel, 254Mo, Hastelloy Plate thickness: 0.5mm, 0.6mm Gaskets are also ava...
Gasketed Plate Heat ExchangerMachinery - Heat Exchanger - Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
The heat exchanger is individually designed according to your requirements, and we also supply certain types. Our product range consists of gasketed plate heat exchanger, semi-welded heat exchanger, fully welded heat exchanger and tube& shell hea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce