Wire Ingot Mold For Molding Gold - Indiaprice: contact company for price
gold and silver. This square Ingot Mold machined on 4 sides to make 8'
convenient and safe handling. Overall length of this jewelry making tool
long wires with 6 different Thickness, 3.75' long handle attached forgold and silver. This square Ingot Mold machined on 4 sides to make 8'
- Posted By: Eagle India
- Phone: 028122300818283
- Address: 7/2 New Bapu Nagar (Furniture Street), Near Jilla , Rajkot, India
- Website: http://www.eaglesindia.com/
Published date: July 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
90 Degree Drive 1 5in Gearbox Lightweight Bevel Deg High TorqueMachinery - Metal Working - JACTON INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - July 4, 2013 - contact company for price
90 degree drive 1.5in. gearbox, Lightweight bevel gearbox, 90 deg gearbox, High torque bevel gearbox features: 1. 90 degree angle assembly spiral bevel gears. 2. Used to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque. 3. High efficiency bevel ge...
Gearbox 90 Degree Aluminium Ratio 1 200 Hp Gear BoxMachinery - Metal Working - JACTON INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - July 4, 2013 - contact company for price
gearbox 90 degree aluminium, ratio 1:1, 200 hp gear box features: 1. 90 degree angle assembly spiral bevel gears. 2. Used to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque. 3. High efficiency bevel gearbox, up to 98%. 4. 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 2:5:1, ...
Graphite Crucible For Melting GoldMachinery - Metal Working - Eagle India - India - June 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Eagle Graphite Crucibles are made of Super Fine Graphite Material and very ideal for melting gold and silver in Compact Size Melting Furnaces. Two different models available to hold Gold/Silver up to 1 Kg and 2 Kg. Fine grade Graphite Material ensure...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"