Twin Axis Pay Off Stand - Chinaprice: contact company for price
twisting machine or wire extruding machine etc.
Twin axis motorited pay off stand
The twin axis pay off stand/motorized pay off stand, is applied to twisting machine or wire extruding machine etc.
1. Well design with Solid structure
2. Tight for spool
3. Long life
Twin Axis Pay Off Stand
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Dongguan Chuangzhan Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 076985251648
- Address: Dakeng Road, No.25, Huaide Street, Dongguan, China
- Website: http://www.chuangzhanjixie.com
Published date: October 25, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Beer Keg Filling Machine Equipment Automatically ContainersMachinery - Packaging - Gongda Machine Co.,Ltd.Shandong - China - September 22, 2012 - contact company for price
1. The main framework: Frame, the electrical control system, solenoid pilot actuated valve, pneumatic components, systems back to wine components. 2. Features: This equipment is designed for all kinds of beer storage containers (including stainless s...
Lx W20zx Tray Type Carton Former With Hot Melt GlueMachinery - Packaging - Zhejiang Leadwing Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 20, 2012 - contact company for price
LX-W20ZX Tray Type Carton Former is suitable for the packaging of cans, such as: tin can, beverage, foods and so on. LX-W20ZX Tray Type Carton Former automatically feed box, opening and making box, products automatically piled up, packing a box. LX-W...
Gt 100 High Speed Mask Cartoning MachineMachinery - Packaging - Zhejiang Leadwing Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd - China - September 20, 2012 - contact company for price
Application: GT-100 High Speed Mask Cartoning Machine is suitable for packing the slice goods like plaster posted with carton or box. For example: plaster posted, Antifebrile posted, Hemostatic posted, eye mask, facial mask and so on. GT-100 High Spe...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"