Lssl Series Laser Marking Heads - Chinaprice: contact company for price
-> Marking in the packaging sector -> Semiconductor
industry -> Electronics industry
LSSL series laser marking head is an ultra-compact one which delivers excellent dynamics and superior product quality in a minimum-size package. The solid performance of the marking heads is made possible by the new, miniaturized servo amplifiers and industry-proven OSSL series galvanometer optical scanners. Aperture of 7, 10 and 14mm are available.
Sealed against water and dust, the LSSL robust and exceptionally compact housing facilitates straightforward integration into production environments-even confined, difficult to-access locations. A wide variety of objectives can be used with these scan heads.
Versions with analog or digital interfaces are available. The digital version can be simply controlled via a PCI interface board or PC-independent standalone board. LSSL scan heads are ideally suited for solutions requiring very high marking speeds and integration in confined spaces. Applications include coding in the packaging industry or the marking of electronic components – areas traditionally served by inkjet systems.
We precisely optimize and tune all optical components to one another to ensure maximum focus quality and stable process parameters. Optical components offered by us include exceptionally compact objectives, as well as objective adapters for standard objectives. Optics for various wavelengths, power densities, focal lengths and image fields are available.
LSSL marking heads are equipped with either an analog or a digital standard interface accessible via a 25-pin D-SUB connector. They are easily controlled via PC interface board or the PC-independent standalone board from us.
The high quality is the result of years of experience in the development and manufacture of galvanometer optical scanners and scan systems. In addition, every scan system must first pass the quality check burn-in test before it is released for shipment to the customer.
There are too many items and models and welcome to call us or send us an email if you have any further enquiry or question!
If you are interested in our products and other laser parts, optical parts, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lssl Series Laser Marking Heads
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Wuhan Sintec Optronics Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862751773381
- Address: 1# Lingjiashan South Rd, Optics Valley Ave. Wuhan , Wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.SintecOptronics.cn
Published date: September 20, 2012 -
- Business Description: We,Wuhan Sintec Optronics Co., Ltd provides a wide range of lasers, optical components, laser parts and relevant accessories. Our main products are fiber laser, DPSS laser, CO2 laser, lamp pumped Nd: YAG laser, AO & EO Q switch and driver, AOM, laser lamp, CW & pulsed laser power supply, pump chamber, beam expander, f theta lens, focusing lens, mirrors, crystals, laser marking head and so on.
Lightni Agitator Mechanical SealsMachinery - Parts - Tianjin Royal Industrial Seals Co., Ltd - China - May 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Could be equivalent to LIGHTNIN mechanical seals, Â Equivalent to the seals used on: following type of LIGNTNIN Mixers 1VSF- 15 1VSF- 18.5 1VSF- 22 2VSF- 22 2VSF- 30 2VSF- 37 2VSF- 45/ 55 Specifications: Total solid% : <30% Temperature : < 75Âº...
Sardi Agitator Mechanical SealsMachinery - Parts - Tianjin Royal Industrial Seals Co., Ltd - China - May 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Could be equivalent to SARDIK mechanical seals. Â Equivalent to the seals used on: following type of SARDIK Mixers SE4500 SE3700 SE3000 Specifications: Total solid% : <30% Temperature : < 75ÂºC Pressure: <1.6MPa Line speed: <10m/ s Materi...
Agitator Mechanical Seal2Machinery - Parts - Tianjin Royal Industrial Seals Co., Ltd - China - April 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Could be equivalent to SHARPE mechanical seals, Equivalent to the seals used on: following type of SHARPE Mixers 60SV35M- 5.45 50SV30M- 6.45 40SV30M- 6.45 30SV25M- 5.34 Specifications: Total solid% : <35% Temperature : < 75ÂºC Pressure: <1.6...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"