Mtg Bucket Teeth Excavator Attachment - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Place of Origin: China Brand Name: MTG
Type: bucket teethModel Number: MG55D
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: meet your requirements
Delivery Detail: 15- 60days
1. MG55D design ( delta) for loaders and excavators on compact terrains that require
a lot of penetration as well as abrasion protection.
2. Superior holding force and more wear- resistant material
3. MG55D has a design of self- sharp grinding
4. Easier to use
Pin with teeth sharp integration
- Reduces the quantity of spare parts inventory
- Do not use the wrong pin model
- The pins of MG55D are not lost in the scene
Loading and unloading operations of the system only need a pry bar
- The tooth tip is locked in the tooth adapter
- Unlock the tooth tip from the tooth adapter
- Help to uninstall the tooth tip from the tooth adapter
The locking operation of the operator is very convenient
5. When used in the most difficult circumstances, MG55D bucket teeth has
- Posted By: A&S Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862887491615
- Address: 2nd Floor, Xinhe Linghang Building,Xinsheng Road,G, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.es-buckets.com
Published date: November 26, 2014 -
- Business Description: bucket teeth, ESCO bucket teeth, MTG bucket teeth, Hensley bucket teeth, excavator teeth, loader teeth, bulldozer teeth, bacckhoe teeth, face shovel teeth
As a leading global supplier of wear parts for mining,construction,energy,chemistry and power industries,A&S Machinery Co.,Ltd. mainly provide a full selction of buckets,bucket teeth,complete wear package for buckets,and crusher wear liners. Besides,undercarriage parts and other parts for some of the construction and mining machines are also available here.
Various buckets are available,either front end buckets or backhoe buckets; so are digging buckets and grapple buckets. The bucket wear parts cover tooth systems(tooth points,tooth pins,tooth adapters),cutting edges/blades,side cutters,lip shroud/protector systems for excavators,loaders,dozers, draglines and shovels. These products can fit all popular machines,such as CAT,CASE,KOMATSU, HITACHI, JCB, KOBELCO,LIEBHERR,TEREX,VOLVO,and so on.
The wear liners for crushers include mantles,bowl liners for cone crushers,jaw plates for jaw crushers,, swing hammers, for impact crushers,and other wear liners,which are applicable on MESTO,SANDVIK,TELSMITH crushers,just to name a few here.
A&S also offer the undercarriage parts,hydraulic cylinders,filters and other parts for some popular excavators,loaders,dozers,shovels.
A&S is committed to eliminating waste in what we do and to practices that lead to sustainable economic,environmental and social benefits. The main goal for A&S is to supply the most advanced and productive wear parts, accessories and solutions to you. So your cooperation with A&S is the pursuit of quality and value and eco friendliness.
Esco Bucket Teeth Excavator Spare PartMachinery - Parts - A&S Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Quick Details Place of Origin: China Brand Name: ESCO Type: tooth Modle Number: V81 Packaging Delivery Packaging Detail: meet your requirements Delivery Detail: 15- 60days Specifications 1. High quality of the manufacturing process 2. Easy replacemen...
Jcb Bucket Teeth Excavator AttachmentMachinery - Parts - A&S Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Specifications 1. JCB bucket teeth is engineered for maximum strength and impact absorption. 2. Hammerless design promotes workplace safety. 3. Multi- planed surfaces specifically engineered to withstand all loads and impacts. 4. Installs and removes...
Komatsu Bucket Teeth Excavator Spare PartMachinery - Parts - A&S Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Various buckets are available, either front or buckets or backhoe buckets; so are digging buckets and grapple buckets. The bucket wear parts cover tooth systems( tooth points, tooth pins, tooth adapters) , cutting edges/ blades, side cutters, lip shr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce