Beled Uv Led Flatbed Printer - Italyprice: contact company for price
tickness on a print area up to 600x400 mm and is equipped
with rip software WHITE RIP.
BeLed is the first UV printer to feature InterWave Dot Technology with the capability to print in up to 8 colors at 1440dpi.
Among the features of the printer stand out Sincro Print mode whereby is possible to print in one pass both white and color
increasing the productivity of the printer, the IRS ( ink recirculation system) keep under constant recirculation the white ink
avoiding head clogging and long periods of inactivity and the PHPC ( Print Head Position Control) which ensures uniform prints and
assures that the head installed in the printer is protected, by constantly checking the position.
The printer can print in four color process plus white , four color process plus white plus gloss or double four color process and
is ideal to print promotional objects of small and medium size like golf balls, cards, pens or cellular cover and more in general
all the objects with thickness up to 300 mm.
- Print area: up to 600 x 450 mm
- Resolution: min 360 x 360 / max 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Max material thickness : 300 mm
- Printheads : 8- color channel piezo printheads, inkjet multilevel tecnology
- Ink : UV led CMYK + White + gloss varnish ( with in pressure recirculation)
- Ink container: botles from 250ml, 500ml and 1 Lt
- Drying system: UV Led lamps of new generation.
- Sincro print : Thanks to system you will be able to print white and color in one pass with significant speed advantage.
- IRS ( Ink recirculation system) An innovative system allow the printer to increase performance thanks to a constant recirculation -
of white ink that avoid creation of sediment and clogging of the nozzles in the head after long periods of inactivity.
- PHPC ( Print Head Position Control ) : The PHPC system produces uniform prints and assures that the head installed in the printer
is protected, by constantly checking the position.
- Interfaces: Usb 2.0 or ethernet RJ45
- Power supply: 110- 240 V
- Consumption: less than 200 W
- Dedicated WhiteRip ( PostScript EPS, Ti, PSD, PDF,
- 16 bit Rendering – Soft gradients without quality gaps.
- Operating System: windows xp , windows 7 , windows 8
- Posted By: Dpi Dg Printing
- Phone: +39 0422768493
- Address: Via Emilio Salgari 14/e, Roncade, Italy
- Website: http://dpidgprinting.com
Published date: November 6, 2014 -
- Business Description: We sell printing equipment and machinery:
textile digital printers
objects digital printers with uv led technology
digital printers spare parts
screen printing machines
heat presses and ovens for the curing of the printed materials
Mimke 1 8m Heavy Duty Printing Machine With Dual Dx5113 M8 3Machinery - Printing - Shanghai Haodi Digital Technology Co., Ltd - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Most popular 1.8m Industrial water based ink printer for backlit film wall paper direct printingÂ Product Overviews M8- 3 is a digital printer for advertisement materials direct printing with eco solvent inks, this machine adopt EPSON DX5113 heads, c...
Roll To Roller Heat Transfer Machine For T Shirts Printing High PressureMachinery - Printing - Guangzhou Asiaprint Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - February 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Roll to Roll Roller Heat Transfer Machine for T Shirts Printing High Pressure â–ºWide Range This extensive range of roller heat transfer machine has been designed for continuous printing of fashion and furnishing fabrics, non- wovens and films, and a...
Sheetfed Offset Ink Color Testing MachineMachinery - Printing - FOSHAN CHENPENG ELECTRIC CO.,LTD - China - January 19, 2016 - contact company for price
More details about CP225- A: Comparing with the same type of product in China, our CP225- A has more advantages over the others, as following: 1. The main components : ( 1) The top roller is made of rubber roller which imported from Germany , VU 70 d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"