Cv Series Conveyor Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Our conveyors consist of heavy-duty stainless steel, adjustable height stands, belts and variable speed drives. The belts are made from either poly-plastics or stainless steel.
We have several kinds of standard conveyors with varying lengths and widths for you to choose.
If you have any special production needs, please contact us and we can design and manufacture the conveyors according to your requirements.
1m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
82.5mm, 114.3mm, 152.4mm
Poly-plastics, stainless steel, rubber
- Posted By: Shanghai Saidone Technologies Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862164096877
- Address: No.18 Building, Lunming Industrial Park, No.60 Zho, shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.saidonepackaging.com/
Published date: July 31, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Small Rock Crusher For SaleMachinery - SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Small Rock Crusher For Sale Shanghai Longzhen Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. Co. Ltd is a professional enterprise group integrating with research and development, production and sales of large and medium-size mine machines such as crusher, screen equipment...
High Quality Impact Crusher For SaleMachinery - SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Impact Crusher for sale Application To crush the materials that edge length is less than 350mm, compressive strength is less than 320MPa, impact crusher for sale is suitable for granite, limestone and river gravel. Impact Crusher for sale Features 1....
Impact Crusher ManufactureMachinery - SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Impact Crusher Manufacture Application The impact crusher manufacture, a new product optimally designed by our company based on the absorption of domestic and world advanced technology, can process various materials with the grain size of no more tha...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"