Gx Screw Conveyor Is Used To Transport Mixed Powder In Magnesium Industry - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Industry. When transportation, it could stir, mix, heat and cool the
material. Usually, Screw Conveyor is mainly composed of 3 parts Screw
Conveyor itself, Material-feeding and outputting Device, Driving
Device. Screw Conveyor itself is composed of head part, middle part,
and end part.
GX Screw Conveyor Features and Benefits :
The features of Screw Conveyor is: simple structure; Small Intersecting Surface Size; good leak tightness; reliable operation; low cost; convenient for loading and discharging from middle part; backward transportation is feasible; transporting in converse direction also feasible; when transporting, it could stir, mix, heat and cool material; the rate of flow could be adjusted through loading and unloading break; it is not suitable to transport the materials easy to gone bad and caking, also the sticky and big-block material. During the transportation, the material is easy to be broken and the spiral and chute are easy to abrade with big power consumption. When operation, please keep the leak tightness and proper space between spiral and chute.
Vibrating Screen http://www.benefications.com/VibratingScreen/22.html
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Principle Of GX Screw Conveyor
When transporting horizontally, materials are pushed by Scraper Chain along the movementdirection. When the inner friction among the material bed is bigger than the outer friction between the material and slot wall, the material will move forward along with the scraper chain. When the height of the material bed and the width of the slot reach a certain ratio, the material could move stablely.
When transporting vertically, it mainly depend on the arch camber of the material. The material sealed into the slot is pushed by scraper chain along with the scraper movement and get the resistance of the material feeding from under part, the screw conveyor will have crosswise lateral pressure to increase the inner friction of the material. When the inner friction of the material is bigger than the outer one between the material and slot and the material weight, the material go up along the scraper and from self-flow continuously. Because of the shake, the arch camber will be destroyed and formed again now and then , so the transportation will lag behind the chain movement to influence the transportation capacity.
- Posted By: Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co.Ltd
- Phone: 55902868
- Address: Qiaoloucaizhai industrial park,XingYang,ZhengZhou,, zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.zk-ballmill.com
Published date: August 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Bag Type Dust Collector Features And BenefitsMachinery - Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co.Ltd - China - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Dust collector content frame, hopper, baghouse, up baghouse, bag, rack, jet cleaning device and the PLC control program and other components. Bag type dust collector is using the bags to separate the dust from the exhaust air, Bag type dust collector...
The Features And Benefits Of Ball MillMachinery - Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co.Ltd - China - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Ball Mill includes the feeding department, the exiting material department, the rotor, the transmission department (speed reducer, small transmission gear, electrical machinery, electric control) and so on main part composes. The ball mill is manufac...
Bucket Elevator Is Suitable For Lifting The Material From Lower To Higher PlaceMachinery - Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co.Ltd - China - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Bucket Elevator is suitable for lifting the material from lower to higher place. Vibrating feeder gives the material to hoppers and then it was transported to higher place through the continuously running of the Bucket Elevator. Transmission speed co...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"