Hot Sale Hammer Crusher With Iso And Ce Certificates - Chinaprice: contact company for price
This series of hammer crushers is suitable for crushing various brittle materials such as coal, salt, chalk, plaster stone, alumstone, brick, tile, limestone etc. Whose compressive resistance does not exceed 150Mpa and the moisture content should not be greater than15%.
Hammer Crusher's Working Principle:
Motor drives rotor to rotate in high speed in the crushing cavity. The materials are feeded into the machine through the upper feeding opening and are striked, impacted, sheared and grinded by high speed moving. Under the bottom of rotor, it is equipped with sieve plate. Among the crushed materials fractions that is less than mesh size are discharged through sieve plate, materials fractions that is bigger than mesh size are kept on the sieve plate to be striked and grinded by hammer and they are discharged out of machine finally. The main woriking parts of hammer crusher is the rotor with hammer. Rotor consists of main shaft, disc, pin roll and hammer.
Hammer Crusher's Advantages:
1.High crushing rate
2.It can be used for dry and wet crushing
3.Simple structure and easy maintenance
4.High production efficiency
5.Especially suitable for crushing coal, gypsum and tile.
2.Design products designated by clients
3.Our engineering and technical personnel can provide customers with technological proccess and project on site.
2.Help formulate construction scheme for clients
1.Specialized post-sales service staff will instruct installation and debugging on site
2.Installation and debugging
3.Train technical staff clients on site
- Posted By: SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD
- Phone: 008602150110536
- Address: No.168,Xie Xin Road,Fengxian,Shanghai,China, shanghai, China
Published date: August 8, 2013 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Longzhen Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. is a professional enterprise group integrating with research, development, production and sales of large and medium size quarrying and mining equipment.
With the operating histories of over 38 years, and employing in excess of 500 people, Longzhen is growing to be the leading company in this area .
We are officially authorized for international trade among over 120 countries and regions, including Australia, South Asia, Middle Asia, and South Asia, South America, Middle East, East Europe and most parts of Africa.
The products we mainly serve include: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher,impact crusher,sand making machine (vertical shaft impact crusher),stone shaping machine,cone crusher,rounding vibrating screen,sand washing machine,belt conveyor and various wearable casting, etc.Thanks to our advanced technology, high quality craftwork and perfect after sales service,our products are well known both at home and abroad.In addition,we are also the expert for mobile and stationary crushing,screening and conveying equipment.
Best Selling Permanent Magnetic Roller SeparatorMachinery - SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - August 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Permanent Magnetic Roller Separator Introduction Permanent magnetic roller separator is made of high-quality ferrite or rare earth magnets. Average magnetic field intensity of tube sheet is 100~600mT. According to users’ needs , we provide many diffe...
Wet Drum Magnetic Separator For Iron And Manganese Ore From ShanghaiMachinery - SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - August 8, 2013 - contact company for price
wet drum magnetic separator Application wet drum magnetic separator is ideally used to separate ferrous particles from non ferrous particles. wet drum magnetic separator is designated for wet magnetic separating of material with granularity below 3mm...
Large Capacity Iron Ore Magnetic SeparatorMachinery - SHANGHAI LONGZHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - August 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Magnetic Separator magnetic separator iron ore Introduction: 1.The Magnetic Separator is suitable for wet magnetic separation of materials such as magnetite, calcined ore, etc. and it can remove the iron in the coal, nonmetal and construction industr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"