Magnetic Pulsed Compaction - Koreaprice: contact company for price
- Low Cost - Precise Compaction
- Severe Deformation of Powders
- Heterogeneous Adiabatic Heating and High Quench Rate
Magnetic Pulsed Compaction
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Nano Technology Inc.
- Phone: 82428620673
- Address: 290-19, Daehwa-Dong, Daedeok-Gu, Daejeon, Korea
- Website: http://www.nanocompound.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Nano Technology Inc.(NTI) is a specialized in materials & Components, which has been leading new industrial innovation through continuous Research and development since 21st century.
NTI has developed and produced several products as follows;
Metal/Ceramic Nano Powder : Al, Cu, Fe, Ag,
Sn, W, Zn, Cu Ni Alloy, Nano Fiber : Al2O3
Magnetic Pulsed Compaction System to compact
Engine Treatment "Nano Dcotor"
Pv Inverter Cable And Wire MachinaryMachinery - Shaanxi Electronic Information International Busin - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Our company is a subsidiary company of Shaanxi Electronic Information Group, which has 15 subsidiary companies supplying various products of high quality and competitve prices. Pv Inverter Cable And Wire Machinary Please see our contact information b...
Container Lashing Accessories FastenersMachinery - Vnten Marine Equipment & Parts Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We can offer container lashing accessories & container fasteners as below: Dovetail Foundation, Flush Socket, Raised Decksocket, Intermediate Twistlock, Semi-automatic Twistlock, Dovetail Twistlock, Bridge Fitting, Turnbuckle, D- ring, Eye Plate, Las...
Check WeigherMachinery - SHANGHAI HARVEST ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
FEATURES Big Size Color LCD touch screen display and easy to operate Germany HBM Load Cell to insure accuracy 20 Product preset and easy to edit and recall Password Protect all the data Automatic Zero-Tracking Data collection via Udisk for option Qui...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"