Ultra Fine Feed Hammer Mill For Sale - Chinaprice: contact company for price
SWFL series ultra fine feed hammer mill is a new grinding device which applies to all sizes of feed plants. It can grind all grain products such as corn, broomcorn, wheat, rice, etc. after sieving, iron removing and mixing stages. The ground products can be further processed as animal feed, especially suitable for shrimp, turtle, eel and other llittle animals.
Ultra Fine Hammer Mill Features
1. Grinding and grading process are finished in one machine; even granularity.
2. Advanced grading device and high grading degree.
3. Equipped with many sensors, stable performance.
4. The silencer can reduce noise by a large margin.
5. Adopt high strength alloy steel blade, wear-resistant, low investment cost.
6. Widely used in food products, chemical industry, building materials, pharmacy and feed industry, especially in aquacultural feed processing industry.
- Posted By: Zhengzhou Allance Machinery
- Phone: 8613733816811
- Address: Weiyi Road, Zhengzhou, China
Published date: December 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sshj Series Double Shaft MixerMachinery - Zhengzhou Allance Machinery - China - December 2, 2013 - contact company for price
Double-shaft Mixer Introduction and Application SSHJ Series Double-shaft Mixer is widely used for mixing of powdery, granular, flaky and blocky materials in the industry of feed, food, chemical industry and fertilizer, etc. Mixing process play a vita...
Slhy Series Screw Belt MixerMachinery - Zhengzhou Allance Machinery - China - November 27, 2013 - contact company for price
SLHY Series Screw Belt Mixer Introduction Feed mixers are used in feed mills for the mixing of feed ingredients and premixes, with efficient mixing being the key to good pelleted feed production. SLHY series screw belt mixer is a horizontal mixer fea...
Co2 Mig Welding WireMachinery - shandong zander resourcing company limited - China - November 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Used for welding structures made of carbon steel and low-alloy structural steel with tensile strength higher than or equal to 490MPa. Most widely used for welding some key structures like shipbuilding, mechanical manufacture, pressure vessels, boiler...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"