Hydraulic Turbine Kaplan Type Water - Chinaprice: contact company for price
the working fluid changes pressure as it moves through the turbine and
gives up its energy. Power is recovered from both the hydrostatic head
and from the kinetic energy of the flowing water. The design combines
features of radial and axial turbines. Its main parts usually include
Blades, hub, main shaft, runner cone, rotating mechanism.
Kaplan turbines are now widely used throughout the world in high- flow, low- head power production. The Kaplan turbine was an evolution of the Francis turbine. Its invention allowed efficient power production in low- head applications that was not possible with Francis turbines.
According to whether the runner blade is movable or not in operation, it is divided into two categories: Axial movable- blade type and axial fixed- blade type.
Application scope of heads: 10m~70m
Runner diameters: 2.0m~11.0m
Installable capacity: 500KW ~ 200000KW
Specific ratio speed: 200 ~ 850
Kaplan turbines are now widely used throughout the world in high- flow, low- head power production.
Characteristics: Simple structure, Low cost.
Including Kaplan type, Propeller type and Thoma type.
* Kaplan type is with adjustable runner, the blade angle can change automatically according to the change of the water head and load, and ensure higher average efficiency, the efficiency of some Kaplan turbines are higher than 94% .
* Propeller type is with a vertical axle and fixed runner, blade angle can not be changed during operation mode, the efficiency curve is steep.
* Thoma type is between propeller type and kaplan type, according to the change of the water head and load, stop and adjustable blade, become to fixed blade operation.
- Posted By: Addnew Hydropower Limited
- Phone: 008673188570063
- Address: RM 503, Bldg. 8, Rong Ke San Wan Ying Chi, 448 Sha, Changsha, China
- Website: http://www.addnew.com.hk
Published date: April 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: ADDNEW is a 36 year manufacturer, supplier and EPC contractor of a
complete range of Hydro Turbines, Generators, Electromechanical,
Auxiliary Equipment and Engineering Service for any new or existing
Hydropower Plant and new generation Automation Systems for Power Station
and Power Grid.
Hydraulic Turbine Francis Type WaterPower Tools - Hydraulic - Addnew Hydropower Limited - China - April 24, 2014 - contact company for price
Francis turbines can be designed for a wide range of heads and flows and are the most common water turbine in use today. The Francis turbine has the characteristics of simple structure, small size, low cost, high efficiency at full capacity ( typical...
36 Inch Cs Auger DrillPower Tools - Hydraulic - Germany S.U.G Group(China) Co.,Ltd - China - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
For hole digging in favorable to moderate soil conditions with one man hand held auger drive. Feature: 1. Teeth Alloy steel teeth available in: Standard—standard drilling Hardfaced—abrasive soil/impact Carbide—rock/abrasive soil 2. Pilot Bit: Hardene...
42 Inch Cs Earth AugerPower Tools - Hydraulic - Germany S.U.G Group(China) Co.,Ltd - China - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Feature: 1. Teeth Alloy steel teeth available in: Standard—standard drilling Hardface—abrasive soil/impact Carbide—rock/abrasive soil 2. Pilot Bit: Hardened, Cast Alloy two –flute pilot bit 3. Length: 42” 4. Flight: single flight 5. Hubs: 7/8” Square...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"