T6 T7 Series Hydraulic Vane Pump - Chinaprice: 99.00 Dollar US$
1.With dowel pin vane structure, it can work in high pressure, low noise and long lifetime.
2.This vane pump can fit wide viscosity hydraulic medium, and be started at low temperature and work at high temperature.
3.As the vane pump adopts bilabial structure vane, it has high oil polution resistance and wide sped scope.
4. Same connecting dimension, and better performance than original ones.
5. All parts can be replacement with the original ones including cartridge kits, Shafts, Seals, Bearings and other parts.
- Phone: 051985954535
- Address: no.38,xueye road,xuejia ,New-Hi Dist,Changzhou, www.gelinyy.com, changzhou, jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.gelinyy.com/
Published date: October 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: T6 T7 series vane pump,Vickers V VQ series vane pump.Tokimec SQP series vane pump
T6CC T6DC T6EC T7D T7E series
Sae 518 Socket Welding FlangePower Tools - Hydraulic - CHANGZHOU GL SAE-FLANGE CO., LTD - China - August 5, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
socket welding flanges of SAE J518 of material F316L or304, specifiations as: 500PSI: 08, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80 Made of forging steel C1045, heat-treated and zinc plated to SAE J518 500PSi, with bore of 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"...
Sae Split FlangePower Tools - Hydraulic - CHANGZHOU GL SAE-FLANGE CO., LTD - China - August 5, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
split flanges of code 61 and code 62 to SAE J518 of material F316L or304, specifiations as: Code 61: 08, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32 Code 62: 08, 16, 24, 32 Made of forging steel C1045, heat-treated and zinc plated to SAE J518 Code 61 & 62, with bore of 1...
Sell Hydraulic CylinderPower Tools - Hydraulic - Sichuan Mighty Machinery Co. Ltd. - China - July 28, 2016 - contact company for price
We provide several kinds of hydraulic cylinder, such as front end cylinder, underbody cylinder, component of cylinder ampilfer, side turn cylinder, cylinder for agricultural, garbage truck, engineering. We have our own factory, and we can provide gre...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"