Horizontal Slurry Pump - Chinaprice: contact company for price
They are designed for handling abrasive, high density slurry in the
metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other
industrial departments etc. The pump also can be installed in series.
Head Range: Up to 387 ft, 118m;
Flow Rates: Up to 10, 809 US gpm, 2455m3/ h;
Discharge Size: 2 – 12 inches
Solids Diameter: Up to 3.5 inches
- Posted By: Quality Pumps Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8618832127002
- Address: No. 1902, Block A, Binjiang International Building, Shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://qualitypumps.cn
Published date: December 18, 2014 -
- Business Description: We are a industrial manufacturer providing the following products:
Slurry pump, Mining and mineral processing pump, Abrasive media pump,
Dredge and Gravel pump,self priming pump, end suction pump, double,suction pump, Multistage Pump, diesel water pump, trailer pump,irrigation pump
Ca Series Hagglunds Type Hydraulic MotorPumps - Hydraulic - Ningbo Mondial Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - December 4, 2014 - contact company for price
CA series HAGGLUNDS type hydraulic motor Displacement Range: 1256～ 3140ml/ r Maximum pressure: 31.5MPa The peak pressure: 35MPa Maximum Speed: 245~400r/ min Product is suitable for mining machinery, Marine deck machinery, plastic machinery rot...
Hydraulic Pumps GearPumps - Hydraulic - Newfoton Hydraulic Trading Co.,Ltd. - China - October 29, 2014 - contact company for price
External Gear PUMP Description： Used widely in industrial and mobile hydraulic applications. Feature： low weight， high working pressure， wide range of speed Internal Gear PUMP Description： Delivering fuel in an inte...
Hydrualic Double Vane PumpPumps - Hydraulic - Newfoton Hydraulic Trading Co.,Ltd. - China - October 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Description： Excellent use in molding machines in industry, as well as in land and road construction machineries. Features： Relatively low noise， wide range of speeds， low flow pulsation Vane- type double pumps consist of ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"