Dry Screw Vacuum Pump - Koreaprice: contact company for price
Cooling water flows the inside of Screw(rotor) so that the temperature of Screw is low compared to those of competitors.
The adhesive strength of Coating is very high due to cooling water system.
The surface temperature of Screw is keeping under 150 while others are always 260 by the internal compression heat.
There is no fusion in screw since there is no thermal expansion by the internal coolant.
The life of screw is semi-permanent.
Our pump has anti-corrosion.
Dry Screw Vacuum Pump
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: DONBANG PLANTECH
- Phone: 82525895781
- Address: #1095-12 Sindang-dong Dalseo-gu , Daegu, Korea
- Website: http://www.dbind.co.kr
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hg 2hseries Rotary Piston Vacuum PumpsPumps - Vacuum - TaiZhou XingGuang Vacuum Equipment Manufacturing C - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Rotary piston vacuum pump is suitable for pumping air and other ordinary gases, when a gas ballast valve is used it can also pump condensable gases. The pump must be fitted with appropriate accessories if gas is rich in oxygen, explosive, corrosive t...
Special Bathroom Plating EquipmentPumps - Vacuum - Dognguan zhicheng Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Special bathroom plating equipment is a kind of efficient plating equipment with multifunction. It is able to make coating film on the surface of metal products and nonmetallic products. In addition, metal film and compound film, multilayer superhard...
Series Ty Turbine Oil PurifierPumps - Vacuum - Chongqing Zhongneng Oil Purifier Manufacture CO.,L - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Application It is used for treating the unqualified turbine oil, especially the seriously emulsified turbine oil. This series, which can rapidly and effectively remove the water, gas and impurities aiming at turbine oil’s nature of high water content...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"