Coal Mining Small Ash Slurry Pumps - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Xiyue Brand XH/XHH slurry pumps are heavy duty pumps. They are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps. Especially they are designed for most difficult pumping applications.
2. Xiyue XHH models are designed for heavy duty applications require high head per stage at high pressures. It is suitable for long distance transporting or where others require more than one pump in series.
3. Xiyue XH models display total interchangeability between hard metal andelastomeric liner pumps.
- Posted By: Shijiazhuang Xiyue Pump Industry Co., Ltd
- Phone: 18831100809
- Address: NO.106 Zhongshan East Road, Changan District, Shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.cnslurrypump.com
Published date: January 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Jiekai Industrial Equipment Co Ltd Filter For SalePumps - Jiekai Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - January 17, 2014 - contact company for price
1.Type JK 一 1001 P U N B G ⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑴ Model Number: JK ⑵ 1001-No. of Filter Cores 10”×1PCS 2001-No. of Filter Cores 20”×1PCS 1002-No. of Filter Cores 10”×2PCS 2002-No. of Filter Cores ...
Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump For MiningPumps - Shijiazhuang Xiyue Pump Industry Co., Ltd - China - January 17, 2014 - contact company for price
Slurry pump general features: 1. Xiyue Brand XH/XHH slurry pumps are heavy duty pumps. They are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps. Especially they are designed for most difficult pumping applications. 2. Xiyue XHH models are designed...
Ih Chemical Centrifugal PumpPumps - Zhejiang Kaicheng Pump Valve Co.,Ltd - China - December 25, 2013 - contact company for price
IH horizontal centrifugal chemical pump IH single stage single suction chemical pump is a single suction centrifugal pump, it is an energy saving updated product, this product complies with standards of GB-5662-85, ISO2858 and GB/T5656-94. it's an ra...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"